1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sorry PJ, it is just business

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaDakota, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Foolish? lol ok

in general Im saying most play 10-15 years nowadays..

uneducated? please teach me, please

They are overpaid by any standard...

ipaman likes this.
  2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

LOL - I contribute here because it allows free loaders like you who SAY they contribute, but don't really....

It's ok, you have been following me around like a lost puppy for quite a while, begging to get noticed by your borrowed, YOLO name thinking that is even remotely clever......You do OLO, but you should at least try to be ORIGINAL.

DD

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

lmao you're a broke ass old dude on cf's that wouldn't pay a measly $1 for a chron article. shut the hell up idiot. so big of a loser you have to portray being a contributor makes you better than people on here. It doesn't. you're still the same dumbass poster regardless if you chipped in that $5 membership

like i said you probably don't even come close to what I've randomly thrown in the tipjar for years. no need for anyone to prove jackshit to you. Even the posters that probably have donated a dime on here have easily better posts than you

jiggyfly likes this.
  4. DaDakota

Yep, that's it - you sure do your research well Junior.

Clutchfans is worth paying for - the Chronicle used to be was a subscriber for more than 20 years - think it has gone to crap - and most of the talent left....Feigan is ok, and I would support him if he went off on his own....but the Chroinicle...pass, I donated enough for that fish wrap.

As for you - you really should contribute since you hang around here like a DDingleberry on a wet puppy.....at least earn your keep sonny boy!

And children like you should learn manners - now go back into your MEME world and try to be original - punk.

PJ Tucker at 36 years old does NOT deserve anything - and I am NO Tillman fan...I just understand business as I own several....as a broke assed old man....lol

DD

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

of course it's gone to crap for you. The $1 makes it non affordable for a broke ass like you

@DaDakota telling people to donate!

[​IMG]

6. DaDakota

Bad DD, Bad!

DD

#166 DaDakota, Dec 14, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2020
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

loser like you of course. and broke on top of that, that try to act like something they're not. foh

8. sabesque

sabesque Member

can we go back to the legitimate discussion?

I'd love for someone to explain why it would make sense to extend PJ before the Harden situation is resolved. Why would it make sense for the organization to make a long-term commitment to a vet role player in this situation?

PJ's beef should also be with his buddy.

GotGame15 and clos4life like this.
  9. DaDakota

Yes, sorry folks, I put that child back on time out - my apologies for getting caught up with kids that don't know any better.

So, no PJ, 2+ years of complaining is not going to get you the contract, and YOU are wanted - for at least this year - next year....well that is up to whomever signs you.

DD

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

careful. There’s an idiot in here that’s going to tell you to donate regardless if you did or not. But yeah he’s always consistently been one of the worst on this board. Pathetic old man

Notice when we had nothing to say. Donate!

Back to PJ

sabesque likes this.
  11. DaDakota

All you have to do is ask Clutch or email him, he is great about sorting this stuff out.

DD

12. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I think , if anything , the rockets getting wood and cousins is helping to protect PJ's value on the FA market next year.

The concern is obviously age , and PJ doesnt mave the mileage early in his career , but MDA put him under alot of stress recently.

I agree that the rockets arent obliged to offer PJ a contract or trade him. PJ's work has spoken for itself , and so far he and james have only missed a week or so of practice .. ( james obv pulling a bigger stunt in addition to that ) , but overall I feel like PJ is still professional. We will see what he actually looks like when the games count.

But my broader point is that its a business ,players know that , and the Rox actions might turn off the next guy that wants to come here to "compete" and take a discount to get to a better situation.

I think PJ taking a lesser role is good . If ariza got 15 million to play for PHX , some team will give PJ 2 years ~ 10 each year if he wants it. Maybe if things look good for us this year we can give him something like 24 million over 4 years. Its a discount the first 2 years but im assuming we'd be competing and it makes PJ more affordable to other contenders if he wants to play elsewhere.

But having your minutes carefully managed isnt a bad thing for an older player on a contract year. Im sure the competitor in PJ wants to show he can play 30 mpg on a top 4 team , but you can only have your cake and eat it too if you are a top 10-15 guy and/or you win it all.

13. DaDakota

PJ was seriously slowing down in the playoffs.....especially late in games.

He is showing his age, whether he likes it or not.

DD

don grahamleone and fattz like this.
  14. riko

riko Member

Tillman

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

bingo. The path looks incredibly familiar

riko likes this.
  16. bongman

bongman Member

I expect more from somebody who owns a software company on the economicsof the internet.

.How does youtube and Facebook make money? Is it from paid membership?

Hint: Advertisment clicks.

jiggyfly likes this.
  17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

How often does it happen with a starter whose team has finished top 4 in the west twice and one of those years had the best record in the NBA and made past the 1st round every year?

All the while playing the most minutes on his team and never missing games?

That guy is paid more than 8 million a year so miss me with you trying to call him some kind of scrub.

We are talking about an NBA player not joe smoe of the street the fact that you think his career earnings says anything shows how uneducated you are.

18. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Foolish ramblings again.

If they are overpaid stop watching.

19. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Thanks for your thorough explanation...

20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

What about your foolishness don't you understand?