1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Soooo......... Clutch killed a man

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BullRider, Jun 30, 2022.

1. D-rock

D-rock Member

LMFAO

Not only a shyte poster but now you accusing random people of rape.

There will be a reckoning. A legal one if you persist.

2. BonziWellsGOAT

I went back and watched some videos. Didn't realize it was through their official yt channel. It's a game I've seen for years. Did you work for the devs? Good stuff none the less

3. clos4life

clos4life Member

I feel like I missed something since last I checked this thread. Was Don convicted?

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

Delete this post and publically apologize.

You lying b****.

KingSamJack likes this.
  5. KingSamJack

KingSamJack Member

I really don't know why people have an issue with you, this is going to far

jiggyfly and D-rock like this.
  6. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Another poster said you were him not me initially

7. King1

I'll delete it if it isn't accurate but that's what another poster said. I will apologize if it isn't true because that's not right but like I said I wasn't the one who initially said it.

8. King1

I didn't single him out. It was posted by someone else that they were the same person so I assumed that was true. He chose to single me out for whatever reason. I was a man about it and said if it isn't true I apologize.

The legal **** was stupid and irrelevant.

9. D-rock

D-rock Member

You're the only one on this thread spreading lies and defamation.

Point out the others if they exist.

10. King1

I never said that it was in this thread and I didn't say it was multiple people. I said one other poster said it. That's 100% accurate and provable on the board.

I would have actually linked you to the post but your legal and defamation garbage is so laughable that I'm not going to. You can look for yourself. It doesn't take a genius to find. Maybe your legal team can help

11. D-rock

D-rock Member

You are just a bad guy.

You know what you did was absolutely evil. You wrongly and knowingly accused me of being a rapist.

That crap about you heard it from someone else won't stand up anywhere. YOU are accountable to verify and validate YOUR words.

Twitter defamation is real and so are the recoverable damages. The burden of proof is only negligent intent.

Which you've already admitted to on this thread.

Is your false bravado that important to you that you want to continue down this line?

https://www.minclaw.com/how-to-report-slander-on-twitter/#:~:text=If you are defamed on Twitter, you should take the,tweet removed and recover damages.

12. King1

But I didn't. Someone else did and I assumed it was accurate because it seems stupid otherwise.

Well then sue me and I'll bury you in court. This is beyond stupid. My attorneys are on retainer.

You're the one continuously dragging this out. Have an it or let it go

13. King1

Over some message board bs @D-rock

Your money lol. Be prepared to spend it

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I am a founder, one of the original crew.....was the President for more than 2 years - left to do my own thing, something smaller.

DD

BonziWellsGOAT likes this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

You brought this on yourself.

You fvcked up, own it.

16. King1

Brought what on? I didn't say it initially and for whatever reason you are focused on me and not the poster who said it.

You're not going to bully me dude. I gave you an apology if that poster was was wrong. I simply replied with what he said. It's on the board. You probably should address it with him and not me. If you want to persist than have at it.

17. i3artow i3aller

18. King1

If dude was wrong then whatever. He's far from being able to bully me though. I just don't get why another poster would make that up. Don knock is a nobody who got himself accused of rape.

The persistent anger and threats (lol at suing me ) tell me a lot

19. BonziWellsGOAT

That's awesome man. Had no idea you worked in video games. Anyway I hope you get to see your proverbial baby flourish on release. I will def be playing when that happens

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

The article literally shows his comment doesn't qualify and that you have absolutely zero clue about the legal system.

Interesting that you made fun of me for my tirade in the Jabari thread and liked a comment saying "like this isn't just an internet thread who gives a f***", but now go ape and threaten with a legal case because a random poster thought you (an anonymous poster) are don knock.

my time to shine, kubli9 and King1 like this.