1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Soo who's all going to the open practice on Tuesday?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreHNIC, Dec 18, 2011.

1. DreHNIC

DreHNIC Member

This will be my first year attempting to integrate as a Rockets fan....I've been a supporter over the past few years but now want to change that and be involved with the hometown team more being that I was born and raised in Houston lol...Ive even bought a pack of season tickets this year....mainly because The Morris brothers have been my favorite duo at Kansas the past 3 years so its in support of Marcus as well lol....but yea anyways enough of explaining myself lol what can I expect at this open practice on tuesday? can you sit anywhere? how are clutch fans? enlighten me.....

2. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Practice seating is first come first served.
    I suggest running straight to the seats as soon as the doors open.
    You can get in the front row if you're fast enough.

Expect autograph sessions right after practice.

3. coolweather

coolweather Contributing Member

will be there... i want to see the rookies dance again :)

4. joesr

joesr Member

what exactly is open practice? You just get to watch them practice? Anything else? Isnt there a free autograph if you bring an unopened present or was that something else? Anything else? Cost?

5. coolweather

coolweather Contributing Member

6. DreHNIC

DreHNIC Member

Sounds good....I think im gon check it out and make some new clutch fan friends lol so yall let me know if yall on here if i so happen to meet yall and ask

7. acjeitherocket

damit..gotta work..

8. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I wish I could be there... :'(

9. Kam

Kam Contributing Member