1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Something to Make You Feel a Little Better…Maybe

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crash5179, Jul 14, 2014.

1. rkh-dog

rkh-dog Member

Cuban looks like he just picked them up at the bus stop and is carrying them to his white chevy panel van for some cookies and milk.

2. DwangBoy

DwangBoy Member

This should be the last post of every, single, thread.

3. ribbit

ribbit Member

But, of course! What Cuban really thinks, though, is "F***! Morey didn't match. My team is screwed with that untradeable contract!" :grin:

That first picture of Cuban is creepy.

4. youngshev03

youngshev03 Member

Probably will. Players do get better when they have real coaching. Still wouldn't have matched though.

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yes, because puking is a common enough response to traveling to another universe.

1 person likes this.
  6. shakes05

shakes05 Rookie

Everyone is hyping up Parsons way too much. He was an awesome role player, but take into realization that he will only be a great role player, no Superstar or All Star! He greatly benefited from our opponents defense focusing on containing Harden and Howard. He's a great shooter, but is not great at creating his own shot. I remembered at times when Harden and Howard were out the game and he kept t urnovering the ball and his shot percentage drastically dropped. Even last year during the offseason, I recalled Parsons was on the USA Select team and they were scrimmaging in Vegas. He didn't stand out amongst the younger players such as Wall, Irving, Lillard, and even Beal. I will miss Parsons, but he's no way in hell worth $15 million per year. Hell, he's getting paid more than Durant now...lol. Big gamble for us to go and try to acquire a another Superstar, but if we would have picked up his option for next season and say if we would have acquired that Superstar, then we still would have lost Parsons because he would have became an unrestricted free agent and we would not have any cap space to sign him for the money he's looking to receive. Morey is smart and is working in the best interest of the Rockets to acquire another game changing type of player!

7. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Cuban looks like a gayasaurus in those pics. Looks like he enjoys going down on Norwitzki during their private office time.

1 person likes this.
  8. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Dallas buyers club?

1 person likes this.
  9. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

I would trade les for cuban in a heartbeat. At least he spends money.

10. Exiled

Exiled Member

True..so creepy..what's wrong with his weird smile..he makes Westbrook look normal:grin:

11. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

I'm assuming they were fresh out of mustache rides?

12. djimi

djimi Member

Thanks for this, i wasnt really feeling bad anyway about how it has gone so far, it was the right decision to not match Parsons bloated contract, and Bosh, well he probably contented with 2 rings and just want to get paid, why would we want a player like that here who doesnt have any drive? If you were Bosh would you leave 30mil on the table knowing you already have 2 rings? pretty simple logic and no one should be pissed with him either.

13. Salvy

Salvy Member

LMAO Parsons is not a star...... He was a good player on a Rockets team that featured James Harden and Dwight Howard who actually had most of the attention from the opponents defense.... I don't care how many posts DaDakota wants to post defending Parsons, he was NOT a star....... I'm sure Parsons numbers might go up in Dallas because they are going feed him the ball plenty to try and make him have star numbers on the stat sheet like 18-20 pts a game in order to justify the ridiculous contract ....

Welcome back Ariza..... Enjoy making a tons of open threes for us and actually locking down this clown unlike someone that we used to know..

[​IMG]

Or what? Did every single Parsons supporter forget the actual best forward in the portland series who continued to own Parsons?.... I remember...... Welcome back Ariza....

1 person likes this.
  14. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

still #WINNING

15. Possum

Possum Member

Nice!!!!:grin:

16. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Broke back, mounting

17. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

good thread op.

18. Swish4fives

Swish4fives Member

Maybe it's just me but the fact that he wasted Dirk's pay cut on giving Chandler Parsons lmfao the max is enough for me.

19. houtown

houtown Member

HOw about both texas teams suck. Lex road the back of the previous owner. it starts on top and goes all the way down. I like how fans try to fantasize how good their franchisee is when they have no say on what goes on. Its kind of silly when u reflect upon it.

20. TISNF

TISNF Member

And that shirt tucked into the jeans. OMG fashion paux pas! UUGH!