1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Something to discuss in the meantime

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by abrocketsfan, Aug 26, 2005.

1. abrocketsfan

abrocketsfan Member

Just wanted to pose this question...

for those of you who participate in fantasy basketball, do you think your love for the Rockets ever hurts your performance?

I know I've been burned for being high on the Rockets ... any stories you guys wanna share?? bad draft picks, deals, etc....

i remember doing well with kenny thomas and mobley years ago, but francis was always a messy pickup, and mcgrady earlier in the year (04-05) was a bit disappointing....

i'd love to hear from you guys who rank mcgrady as the best player in the league and all that...where would you pick him in the draft??

2. xiki

xiki Member

Rox make great trade bait. TMac will be one of the primo fantasy studs next season.

3. abrocketsfan

abrocketsfan Member

yao's a tricky pick IMO ... you want a solid contributing center but then he can give you 6 rebounds and 0 blocks on some nights ... his scoring,FG%,FT% are the big pluses but he can slip out of the top 10 picks due to inconsistency

the averages for the rox guards make them good late picks (like sura and his complete game) but some days they just don't bring it so again tricky picks