1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Something rubs me the wrong way about the democrats and especially Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HardenVolumeOne, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

You sound almost as brainwashed as the OP.

2. HardenVolumeOne

You just want me to say something negative about Trump. Sad

Meanwhile you can’t criticize joe Biden or you risk getting banned off Facebook or Twitter

fchowd0311 likes this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I criticize Joe Biden a plenty and in more detail than you. Your takes are extremely brainwashed to a trollish level.

4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

related

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

I didn't vote for Biden (or Obama). I wrote in what I thought was a reasonable and better Republican candidate.

Why aren't you allowed to say something negative about Trump? It's a simple question I asked about USA COVID related deaths. I answered your question but you appear to be too cowardly to answer mine.

vlaurelio and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I'd also like to clarify. I don't think I am quote/unquote intelligent, just average. But I damn sure am able to see what Newsmax OANN are. I also do not only seek out things to only reinforce what my opinions already are. I prefer people that are ACTUALLY CAPABLE OF CRITICIZING someone when they are seeing wrong with someone they usually agree with or are aligned with politically.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]

Thought you were more liberal leaning.

8. bobrek

It's not that hard to be able to converse reasonably and understand different points of view. It also shouldn't be that hard to understand that one's party can do bad things and one's competing party can do good things.

Tomstro, FranchiseBlade and jiggyfly like this.
  9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

10. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Exactly. In a grad class i was taking a few years ago a professor showed me (i knew some of this to an extent already but got to see the actualy numbers in about 15 countries) the political party makeup of countries house and/or senate. most have 4-5 some 8-10 parties.

So in regard to what you are saying there are only 2 viable parties in this country. There is really no choice. They can both be good or bad. But when you reallllly boil it down you know, I know they are both rotten. Compare Nancy Pelosi and the Loefler (sp?) lady that ran for senate in Georgia. Horrible people that do not give one single damn for real people. Disconnected from society. Pelosi being in her position for decades. They need term limits across the board. senate house supreme court all of them.

11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

jesus that poor baby. smh

Astrodome and Andre0087 like this.
  12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Is Pope Francis really a reasonable republican candidate?

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. bobrek

Nah.... he's too liberal

Screenshot_20210715-195204_Photos.jpg

mdrowe00 and KingCheetah like this.
  14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

His team needs to realize the election is over. He won. There is no reason to criticize the right with every word and move. His speeches sound like his campaign staff are writing them.

15. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

plenty of republicans do not believe that Biden won. It’s not a lunatic fringe. It is mainstream Republican view,

So long as that remains the case, so ling as republicans promote ignorance, anti science, politicization of the vaccine to the detriment of EVERYONE, so long as republicans spend every waking moment trying to make it harder to vote and attacking democracy and institutions, there aren’t enough words to criticize the right.

It should be done all day, every day. If you don’t like it, then stick your head in the sand. That or call out your Republican brethren for what they have done, what they are.

it is quite rich for republicans to be thin skinned about criticism. If you don’t want to be called out, don’t give people a billion reasons to do so.

jiggyfly and FranchiseBlade like this.
  16. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

No, it's fine. We will make it through Biden like we did trump and every other president. He isn't doing a great job and the left will be out of power soon enough. I wish we had some unity but I dont see it happening.

17. Rileydog

legit question - did/do you support trump and were you calling for “Unity” when he was attacking every demographic besides white straight Christian males? If you weren’t, it’s rich to be calling for unity in the divided country that trump fractured.

Andre0087 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  18. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I did and he wasn't doing that. He wouldn't have recieved the 2nd most votes ever had he did that. Congrats to your guy. Trump could've have done things differently and won. I am not really focused on him because biden is in office now.

19. bobrek

Do you think Trump has caused a great rift in this country by continuing to declare the election was stolen?

jiggyfly likes this.
  20. Rileydog

Good luck not focusing on him. Trump is the Republican Party. He is your party and until he is dead, he is our collective problem.

Andre0087 likes this.