1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Something rubs me the wrong way about the democrats and especially Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HardenVolumeOne, Jul 14, 2021.

1. HardenVolumeOne

what did obama do in 8 years for black people

what is biden doing now for black people( after saying he had our backs)

trump pardoned jack jackson

was his idea to make juneteenth a national holiday

put a spotlight back on the emmitt till tragedy

and admitted black people built america

2. HardenVolumeOne

Trump was dangerous to the prison industrial complex( that has incarcerated black men for decades),
    His first step act was monumental in helping a close family friend of my mother go free after he was convicted a crime he didnt commit in 1997. Trump was empowering black men to not accept handouts, and do for yourself. Also put in laws that limited other groups from leeching off the hard work of our ancestors

#242 HardenVolumeOne, Jul 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
    Astrodome likes this.
  3. adoo

adoo Member

just the opposite.

His tax cut provided more handouts to the top 1%, those billionaires

Phillyrocket likes this.
  4. HardenVolumeOne

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Black players kneel during the anthem

Trump - Fire the SOBS

Some blacks participate in some looting after the Floyd murder

Trump - When the looting starts the shooting starts

Trump (when asked to condemn the mostly White proud boys) - Stand back and stand by

A whole lot of white people attempt to subvert the Constitutonal act of certifying the election including violently attacking police officers

Trump - Time to go home...we love you... you're very special

Rileydog, mdrowe00 and Ottomaton like this.
  6. adoo

adoo Member

7. HardenVolumeOne

black athletes are subserviant to china.. if china says to stand for the anthem they will stand..

Trump was right if someone tries to loot my home, i will exercise my second amendment right and take care of the problem myself( and then dial the police)

8. HardenVolumeOne

so america was the only country affected by COVID news to me

let me guess you want texas to go blue

9. bobrek

Will you also thank and love criminals who violently attack police officers defending our Constitutionally protected right to have a certified election?

Will you also ask extremist, racist groups like the proud boys to "stand by"?

You're really going to a weird place saying stuff like. Just when I think you can't surprise me with your comments, you stoop even lower.

"black athletes are subserviant to china.. if china says to stand for the anthem they will stand.."

adoo likes this.
  10. HardenVolumeOne

the leader of the proud boys is a black-latino i think. If the proud boys were a real white supremacist group he wouldnt be allowed to be a member. Although i dont support them, they are different from white nationalist and white supremacists gangs

keep watching msnbc and cnn and imma continue doing me

#250 HardenVolumeOne, Jul 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You don't even try to hide the bigotry, do you.

12. HardenVolumeOne

how am i a bigot what part of protecting my home from potential looters is racist

13. bobrek

Yeahhhhh..proud boys aren't racist..hahahahahahaha

What about the criminals that violently attacked police officers while trying to subvert the election process? Do you 'thank them' and 'love them' and think they are 'very special'?

14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I don't agree with you but I respect your opinion.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  15. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

The ****? All black athletes are subservient to China? What crackpot source you get that from?

Oh wait you’re the guy who thinks LBJ hated blacks and NewsMax and OAN are news stations.

Never mind carry on yelling at clouds.

VooDooPope and FranchiseBlade like this.
  16. bobrek

The same Latino leader that just pled guilty to burning a BLM banner?

17. HardenVolumeOne

like I said I don’t support the proud boys. I’m just telling you that a traditional white supremacist organization wouldn’t let a Afro-Latino be a member,let alone it’s leader

18. HardenVolumeOne

most athletes who pander about racism and voter suppression are virtue signaling and somebody above them is paying them to do it. LeBron might be the most inauthentic athlete of my lifetime. He was caught pretending to read a Malcolm x book. The dude would do anything to just be liked by everybody

but back to my point, most athletes who cry about racism are pandering and virtue signaling. Most of them don’t even live around black and brown people. They live in gated communities next to WHITE PEOPLE with cops patrolling their neighborhoods 24/7.

19. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Groups whose identity is tied up in traditional societal values and protecting the existing socio-political status quo are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories. These are, unsurprisingly, often right-wing authoritarian groups and those with a social dominance-orientation (White supremacists, for example).

Rational thinking and intelligence are also tied to a lower belief in conspiracy theories. Those who aren’t as able to engage in analytical or logical thinking, as well as those of lower intelligence will often turn to the simple connections that these theories offer (Lantian et al., 2017).

https://psychcentral.com/blog/consp...itical-Factors-Related-to-Conspiracy-Theories

You’ve unsurprisingly spouted numerous conspiracy theories, hyperbolic unjustified over generalizations, regurgitated talking points in addition to just inane nonsense. You might want to do a little research into why you think that way.

VooDooPope likes this.
  20. HardenVolumeOne

democrats founded the kkk

democrat controlled cities have the most inner city black on black violence. Why would the kkk or any white supremacists groups intervene with their racism, when the policies by democrats are basically doing all of their work for them. The KKK actually had to work prior to desegregation because black folk were on code and had a nice family structure. It all went to hell after lyndon baines johnson instituted the welfare-reform act. Prior to that you saw democrats fire bombing black homes and lynchings were at an all-time high across this country

it was democrats who burned down black wall street, but yall not ready to have this conversation

Trump was largely hated because he was empowering black men, and putting in policies in place like thr first step act that ensured black men had a second chance at life.

https://www.usnews.com/news/article...-quigg-endorses-hillary-clinton-for-president

a prominent Ku Klux Klan member who says he likes her because of her "hidden agenda."