1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Something rubs me the wrong way about the democrats and especially Joe Biden

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by HardenVolumeOne, Jul 14, 2021.

1. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

You sound like a real leader.

2. HardenVolumeOne

lol thats one incident

ask the citizens of minnesota, georgia, and oregon who they would prefer to live next too

3. HardenVolumeOne

why didnt obama do it

trump gets things done, obama and biden will give other minority groups tangibles and overlook blacks every single time

4. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just some tourists who got rowdy.

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

I wouldn't want to live with violent people but those who are violent at the same time racists and dangerous to democracy are the worst

6. HardenVolumeOne

The thing about trump that I loved was that he wasnt afriad to step on toes. Democrats want blacks to remain at the bottom of other minority groups. And if democrats do want to help black people, then it strictly and only black women. Black men becoming self reliant and businessmen doesnt fit into the liberals america. They need us to fill the prisons

Trump was ok with helping african american men in this country, because if you think about it the mainstream media treated trump like he was a black man his damn self. He was right here at the bottom getting slandered like the brothas every single day by rachel maddow and don lemon

https://www.businessinsider.com/don...m-plan-economy-civil-rights-juneteenth-2020-9

i believe trump when said he was gonna pass this economic package for black people. We needed it. Ice cube said biden would get back to him after the election and after biden won, ice cube said biden went ghost after the election. Biden is all about pandering to asians now

Trump was the best thing for black people, and so many of our people were brainwashed by the liberal media into hating the guy.

#226 HardenVolumeOne, Jul 20, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2021
  7. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

***** you’ve lost your rabbit ass mind.

Phillyrocket and MrBear1 like this.
  8. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Sometimes I really wonder if posters are how they actually represent themselves.

9. HardenVolumeOne

10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Which party had members that voted against giving the medal to the capitol police officer?

Calling out the problems with America in an effort to improve it isn't hating America.

11. HardenVolumeOne

12. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

I hope not for OP’s sake...

13. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

He is probably a neurosurgeon or has a PhD in Biochem and does cancer research, likely doesn't have time to consider that too much. So let him tell you about Trump cares about the little man and magnetic basketballs and leave him alone, please.

Andre0087 likes this.
  14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Biden should be tougher on Russia and China.

15. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Andre0087, FranchiseBlade and adoo like this.
  16. adoo

adoo Member

his campaign message in 2016 was "what do you have to lose?"

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's been tougher than the previous administration on both. He might still need to be even tougher but it's an improvement

18. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Paging Baylor Bear...

19. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Our souls

20. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

I am against the government interfering in the market, especially with redistributionist policies. Increased government funding of education drives up tuition costs and pays for it with other people's money. When my friend went to law school in the 80s, his annual tuition was about the same as one month's rent on an apartment. When I went to law school, my annual tuition was 30-50 times a months rent on a equivalent apartment. So education inflation outpaced real estate inflation by more than 30 times. That is because government funding of rental housing is minute in comparison to government funding and government subsidized loans for education.

Andre0087 likes this.