1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Someone told my Mom that shes getting deported soon

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by astros123, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

What part of Trumps campaign discriminated against skin color? I recall him and his supporters railing against illegal immigration. I remember white nationalists supporting him. But how does that make his campaign racist?

Discriminatory of other people's religions? For wanting to temporarily ban immigration from countries that are dealing with radical Islamic jihadists?

How do you all know what the majority of Trump supporters feel? Having worked in politics during the primary season, I never came across a single person supporting Trump because of race. I met Hispanics, Egyptians, Lebanese, blacks, Asians, mixed folks, white folks, rich folks, Olson Los, young folks, poor folks who supported him -- though most preferred Cruz to be honest.

I agree Trumps a douche bag, a narcissist, and opportunist who used anger at the system, not at specific people, to fuel his campaign. But being opposed to illegal immigration and the government ignoring its responsibility to protect our borders, or being opposed to unfettered immigration from nations at war with radical Islam (btw I'm part Syrian Lebanese and have cousins stuck over there), does not make you a racist or islamophobe.

2. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Go listen to these SJWs that are protesting. They believe that Trump is going to deport anyone that's not white and it's not a few of them, its whole bunch that think this what Trump want to do. Our education system has failed us.

3. panamamyers

panamamyers Member
    Supporting Member

I agree we do need to fight it.
    absolutely.
    It just makes it sound like that somehow it is going to be more prevalent under Trump. that's just a boogeyman.
    Just like all of the rhetoric settled down after the first few weeks after Obama was elected, so it will here as well.

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

15 years in NYC without a racial slur thrown my way. Today's streak was broken. Was walking out of the gym and walked through 5th ave to get to the subway when some Trump guy yelled at me that I was going to be sent back to Pakistan with the other towel heads. Guess he thought I was part of the protest. I told him it's understandable he would think that way considering his mom and dad are siblings.

These people think it's ok to act like a pig now because of Trump's victory. We really need to build a wall around cities and ban these backwards alt-right people from them.

5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

How much did Soros pay you to tell that lie?

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The other day I was walking down the street and a group of Hillary supporters beat up a group of Muslims and told them they were going to be deported. Also a couple Bernie Bros beat up a black person while screaming racial slurs at him.

I love completely legitimate stories like that.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

a billion dollars you piece of scum

8. Nook

Nook Member

Trump let everyone know that it is perfectly acceptable to be sexist, racist, xenophobic or ridicule the disabled. In the past those that had those thoughts wouldn't say them out of shame or the consequences.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Racists like yourself are such good people - you guys never do anything wrong. It's all the stupid blacks, mexicans and muslims who are to blame for the problems, right?

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Ah yes, anyone you disagree with is racist. You're on fire tonight kiddo. Classic you.

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If anyone sounds like a child it is you. Platitudes galore...

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Plenty of people I disagree with on here and real life who aren't racists.

You are a deplorable human being. May whatever god you believe in help you.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, again, you learned nothing. Demonizing your betters isn't going to get you anywhere. I guess at least you aren't out in the street blocking traffic.

15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Why don't you raise the collective IQ average of humanity by stepping in front of a bus?

16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Steve Bannon took care of the outright racist garbage to support Trump on his website. But having The Black in his rallies invites "inclusiveness" that could make other GOP candidates like Jeb mistaken over his comments, right?

If a candidate doesn't invite bigots, homophobes, and racists (which he certainly did), but doesn't disinvite them either it still reeks of the most cowardly, cynical, and dangerous form of politics there is.

But let's give him a new pass. Sure.

People are already betting he'll be impeached by his own party. We'll see how that holds up. Trump likes to surprise people.

#97 Invisible Fan, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2016