1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Some Thoughts After Watching the Preseason

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by crash5179, Oct 22, 2014.

1. MoonieMac10

MoonieMac10 Member

Defense seems better at this point than last year. Feel that we are still missing one more proven playmaker for our bench. I think we are far better off than the media and some of you say.

2. solid

solid Contributing Member

My observation is that the starting lineup is competitive, but the bench needs to out perform itself for the Rockets to have a chance at a special season. Most BB experts seem to conclude that the Rockets have taken a step back and won't win as many games as last year. One cannot fully ignore that possibility. I honestly feel that it may be a struggle to get in the playoffs at all. It will be horribly disappointing if they don't. I think they will, but it will be close. I think one of the top five seeds is almost out of the question.

3. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

We were about to sign him then backed out when Papa agreed to come over.