1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Some beef between Tmac and Yao?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rfila, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsunami

tsunami Member

Stupid thread. And what you said is nothing but stir things up.

2. rfila

rfila Member

humm... you again. Honestly I do not feel embarassed here because from the what I see here, too many guys are just eager to attack like you. They do not even try to understand what I said. Talking about blind hate...

3. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Wow. I seriously cannot believe you made this thread. Anyways. I dont' know how many times what I am about to say has been said (if it has) because 1) I am amazed at how many people responded to this and 2) I am not gonna take the time to read all 160 + responses (hopefully, I'm echoing what most of them said). That said, McGrady has barely been on the floor this year. He is worried about his knee. Yao is in a zone of his own. It used to be McGrady as the main option, Yao as the 1 1/2-2nd option. Now, it has changed, Yao is more of the first option and Mcgrady is in Yao's old place, which is fine, given McGrady's knee problem. I cannot believe people seriously speculate on HOW THEY HUG!!! Get a life!! I do not mean to be racist or stereotype (although the following is a stereotype): I thought asians had more things to do with their time like study 12 hours a day (that's what I heard) and learn stuff instead of speculate about whether two players thousands of miles away are hugging as passionately as they used to. My point is not to offend anyone. I'm just saying that such speculation is very adolescent. I know my asians are better than that!!! I love asians and europeans as a culture because they are so dedicated to the institution of knowledge!!! It is just shocking some of the things that come from that sina board sometimes!!!

4. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

5. rfila

rfila Member

I did not say the voting itself has anything directly to do with Yao. I told this board there were some none-AI fans voted for AI to bring down Tmac.

6. hancock.corey

hancock.corey Member

Wow. That's sad. So, AI did outvote McGrady??? I thought they just gave it to AI because McGrady himself said he would give his spot up.

7. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

tmac just hugged yao. guess they made up over the past 2 days :rolleyes:

8. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

they should kiss on both cheeks as well.

9. sbyang

sbyang Member

Are you sure there's not some beef between you and Clutch because everyone voted your thread 1: Terrible. I mean it's all Clutch's fault that that all independent thinking Rockets fans from the US, China, everywhere think this thread sucks.

10. rfila

rfila Member

First of all, it is not everyone, many choose not to rate. Second not even all those who chose to vote give the lowest rating. For the record, I did not rate my own thread. You did better this time than your first reply because it is just not inaccurate rather than a damn lie(BTW,have you found anything to back up your claim yet?)

Why are you so obsessed with this kind of thing. FYI, my last name is not Yang just in case your screen name showed some kind of passion towards Yang.

11. sbyang

sbyang Member

I went back and re read your OP just to make sure I didn't miss anything. And I confirmed that what you posted in the OP was a bunch of rumors. Actually this stuff isn't even good enough to be a rumor. I mean it's so bad that it can't even be a rumor.

I understand that you have some beef with me because I called your OP ridiculous without having any proof. Allow me to explain why I won't offer any proof. Let me make an analogy for you, lets say I made a thread that says: Yao Ming is an alien from the planet Gigantus Then you came and called my claim ridiculous, I proceed to get mad at you and say why don't you give me some proof that Yao isn't from the planet Gigantus. That's pretty much what's happening here.

12. rfila

rfila Member

Jesus, is this all you can come up with? I was specificly referring this one and you knew it, didn't you?

13. sbyang

sbyang Member

I'm going to run away from this debate with my tail between my legs. You are obviously a master of d'bating and my feeble mind can't keep up anymore.

14. beijing boy

beijing boy Member

i'm a freshman from China.
    it's true that T-mac is not so popular as past time.
    there is many reasons,the most is his hurt.many people think that
    T-mac's hurt is pretended.
    but you know,though T-mac is not so popular.his fans is also his fans and will not changed,just like me :cool:

15. FFz

FFz Member

What should t-mac and yao do to prove this wrong? Make out on the court? This thread is ridiculous!

16. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Clutch, for the love of all that is good and holy, we pray thee, please lock this thread.

17. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Rfila

Do you think this hug of Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady prior to the game with the Portland Trailblazers not passionate and emphatic enough? And they hated each other ??? :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

18. rfila

rfila Member

Pryuen,

I hate to answer your question. Did I ever said they hate each other? But this is your style of talking, even when you make translation about Yao. I hope you do not have agenda with me just because I said a few times your translation tend to exagerate what Yao(or the original article) said. You have tendency to put words in people's mouth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.