1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Some beef between Tmac and Yao?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rfila, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rfila

rfila Member

Why do I have the impression that some folks here have the habit to take out one sentence and give it what they beileive and start attacking other people? Do you people have to do this?

2. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

So based on the all-star vote, rumors on Chinese websites, and pre-game hugs you've come to the conclusion that there's a problem between Tmac & Yao? Think about it...again...seriously...doesn't it sound ridiculous?

IBTL!

3. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

Fixed

4. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

The only crime u committed is the same one all the other fans that started folling the rox since ming was drafted. The crime thinking the rox entire existence revolves around yao's happiness. Newsflash, it doesn't.

The rox traded dream. on a scale of houston icons, he is #1. It took time to get over it, but the fans moved on. I like yao, but my support is for the name on the front not the back.

I'm not trying to tell u what to think, but this is the Houston F!#$*&N Rockets! If they had to trade yao and it helped win a title, bye,bye yao.

I remember on this board not too long ago it was about hoops. Now it seems its about accepting or hugging a player. Give me a break.

5. rfila

rfila Member

Let me get this straight. First I saw the suprising voting swing, then I looked at the disscussion at the other board. I saw what was talked and I think it make sense for this unexpected swing. I am talking about fans actually voted and the reason why they did so. It is not a rumor, it is not about Chinese media though the media may be part of the cause. Then I am cencerned about this perception and also think about what I have seen which make me think that perception is understandable. I did not come to conclusion whether there is a problem, or how big it is if there is one, between the two. As I said early, I hope I am wrong. And I do not think it is ridiculous to talk about it with all the things I present in my thread.

6. MotionDefense

MotionDefense Member

What impression? How many Chinese website have you read before? Do you also know the ten of thousands of Chinese fans who talk up Tmac and attack Yao? You are r****ded and what you said is uninformed and naive.

7. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

so you are saying you can unequivocally prove that t-mac didn't make the allstar break because of a chinese lead ban on him within the last week, please provide all this hard data

8. McGradySNKT

I can see that one went way over your head.

9. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

ok time to close this thread. :D

[​IMG]

10. MotionDefense

MotionDefense Member

We have fools here who do the same thing to Yao all the time. Where were you to straighten those fools out? I guess your best defense here is that you are a hypocrite and you don't care about any other Rockets player except Tmac.

11. YallMean

YallMean Member

Tmac and Yao are fine. I am worried that rfila is not a grown man.

12. rfila

rfila Member

I am talking about the team's chemestry and some fans perception about certain issues with the team. It is about Rockets. Yao is a part of the team. It is very uncalledful for you to diss fans disscusion by acussing they assume "the rox entire existence revolves around yao's happiness". No one is that stupid and I do not see the point either.

13. TrailerMonkey

TrailerMonkey Member

This thread needs to be locked ASAP. Nothing good will come of it and we're all a tad dumber for having ventured into this godawful thread.

14. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Read the entire conversation, and not just one post. Thanks.

15. McGradySNKT

Unless you have seen me slamming Yao don't come in here trying to call me out for some ignorant statement that some idiot decides to run away with sounding like a moron spewing garbage off from something you didn't even understand.

I don't get down with bashing any player maybe except Rafer with his ridiculously bad play but that has abosolutely nothing to do with why you came in this thread making asinine assumptions and off topic from the time you hit the post button.

You arent even worth more of my time.

16. rfila

rfila Member

A grown man can face the reality, not shun away from it.

With such a suprising outcome of the ASG voting, not only you do not want to talk about it, you also do not want other talk about it. Is that what in your mind as a grown man?

17. MotionDefense

MotionDefense Member

Can you read? Did I say whether you have slammed Yao or not?

You took a righteous stance here to bash the people who "take out one sentence and give it what they believe and start attacking players other than Yao". I saw some posters who also took out one sentence and gave it what they believe and started attacking Yao too. What did you say when that happened? Did you take the same righteous stance like what you are doing in this thread?

18. McGradySNKT

Only a mindless unlearned fan would put so much stock into an All Star Game.

You need to stop reading Chinese gossip sites and stick to basic basketball because you aren't doing so well and your thread sucks.

19. rfila

rfila Member

You do not have to pay much attention to the ASG if you do not want to and you do not have to call those do "a mindless unlearned fan". There are different fans. NBA is not just about fans "stick to basic basketball".

20. ico4498

ico4498 Member
    Supporting Member

dumb thread ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.