1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Some beef between Tmac and Yao?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rfila, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

As a Rocket fan for the last 30 years, I don't think it's possible for me to care any less about who the Chinese people vote for in the All Star game.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Pffffttt...30 years.......what a noob.

;)

DD

3. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

wow u must be a true yao fan. i guess nobody said anything "nice" about tmac during the winning streak must be b/c they "ignore or don't like him."

but no, they're PRAISING him now. it's b/c he's PLAYING.

why should tmac keep complimenting yao? he's the best center in the L. tmac has said that for the last 2 years. why does tmac care what the others think about yao? he knows what yao can do.

during his injury, he said yao has picked it up a notch and doing what he should do. that's like saying duncan is doing what he should be doing. that in itself is a compliment.

u don't need to constantly praise your player. does yao ever need to say tmac is a superstar guard? NO he has never said that before b/c he doesn't need to. it's KNOWN.

yao as a top 5 big man is KNOWN.

4. t_mac1

or maybe it's fixed. do u know how much pressure stern would have been under if he had to pick by his OWN choosing the starter? if he chooses nash, people will think he'll slight paul (probably the most deserving of it) and the media might raise it to racism and so on.

a lot of politics go into this. u don't lose 100k votes in 1.5 weeks.

5. t_mac1

:rolleyes: , he wanted the foul. look at the replay, he looked at the officials way when he airballed that.

this is what you call SENSATIONALIZATION

6. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

You know, I've never said this before, but after reading the OP there was only one thought on my mind:

BAN HIM!

Horrible, horrible, horrible thread.

7. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

I highly doubt there are enough Chinese fans out there who heard about this "iso-ed" garbage to start voting the other way against T-Mac, it was definitely him saying that he might turn it down even if he's voted in. Or maybe one really really rich Chinese dude who follows this forum and sina religiously hired 100 Chinese people to farm votes against T-Mac. Imagine all those MMO farmers on Nba.com instead just repeatedly voting against T-Mac for 200 straight hours. LOL.

8. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

sura has brainwashed tmac...and now he wont pass him the ball either

9. TTRocket

TTRocket Contributing Member

Pryuen, can you confirm this?

10. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

confirm what? that the thread starter read something on another board and took it as truth and decided to post it here?

Pointless pointless thread

Yes, T-mac hate all chinese people, chinese people have moved T-mac into the same group as JVG and Sura, they are all worse than capitalist

11. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Not to sound insensitive, but who cares about whether fans 2000 miles away vote for u on the aa star game. Tmac was a all star before being voted in by chineese fans. He really didn't want to go and he won't lose any sleep.

I mean Yao started in front of Shaq as a rookie. That should tell you how much hoops some fans watch. Its all about the ring, not asg's

12. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member

thanks for starting another useless thread, do drink some Draino for you penance.

13. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

there is no truth to t his...its another example of something that was made up by soemebody in the Chinese Media...i read the chinese media with alot of caution...same as the enquirer!!!

I always watch TMAC and Yao encourgaign each other and hugging...if they didn't like each other, they wouldn't do that to satisfy everybody!!...they do it cause they want to!!!

whats sad, is thtat you believe this garbage..

Yao and Tracy like each other...and they are playing well together....as long as they play well together, thats all I care about anyways...!!
    I can't stand half the people I work with but I still get my job done....

14. A00man

A00man Member

What a r****ded thread.

It's just further proof that you can convince yourself into anything being the truth. "Tracy and Yao's hugs at the beginning of the games look less passionate." WTF! ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME??

The poster earlier here was right. You are clearly trying to make something out of nothing. That's why this thread is rated a one star thread. Atrocious!

15. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

What the F@$K does this have to do with the success of the Rox! If yao needs tmac to gives him compliments like a woman. If that's the case, then yao is a 7'6 brod. Not knowing yao, I think he's ok. This isn't little league where u need to help kids self esteem.

16. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

[​IMG]

17. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

There is not enough beef between TMac and Yao. The kind of beef we need to add between them looks like this:

[​IMG]

18. luisantonio1014

Dude, anything from Sina is always a rumor. And the thing about chinese fans voting for AI over T-Mac is probably true, because what a coincidence that he lost the starting spot in the last week of voting. If they did it, then it was for the wrong reason. I think Sina likes making soap operas out of the Rockets. T-Mac is probably not upset because he came out and said other players deserved to start over him, and he rather not play in the game to rest his knee and salvage the season. He also said he would go to New Orleans to see Yao play. The whole "Iso'd" was a rumor. What does "iso'd" even mean?

If chinese fans want real news about the team, they should stay away from Sina, and look more at Rockets.com, Chron, or Clutchfans!

19. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Hakeem and Shaq once had some beef between them.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JnyWar8uOTI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JnyWar8uOTI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

20. luisantonio1014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.