1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Solving Illegal Immigration

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thumbs, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Gioan Baotixita

I asked you again like I’ve asked the other posters. Did we get involved with a direct war in Haiti for the past 20 years? If we go by your logic then why do we even have a border? More than half of the world population living in political turmoil and poverty, why not let all of them into our country.

You said I don’t know my history but it is you who don’t because you keep comparing Haiti and Vietnam. Vietnam was an ally of America and together we fought the communists because of the domino theory. When Nixon and Kissinger decided to throw us under the bus and went with the Chinese communist and their pandas, well shiet happened when you’ve been abandoned and that’s why my people have to take it to the high seas.

Stop it with your moral high ground bullshiet man, you’re making my head hurts. Save your bleeding heart, if you want to do something good for mankind, help destroy that evil party that you called the Democrats, they’re destroying America even as I’m typing these word to you.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

"We shall continue America’s tradition as a land that welcomes peoples from other countries. We shall also, with other countries, continue to share in the responsibility of welcoming and resettling those who flee oppression."

Ronald Reagan, famous Democrat president.
    What Would Reagan Do About Refugees?
    https://reason.com/2015/11/18/what-would-reagan-do-about-refugees/

3. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Biden could solve illegal immigration tomorrow by saying he is pro-border and wants to boot out all the illegals. The GOP policy would immediately be the opposite of that and you'd never hear about a caravan again.

4. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

We need more immigration, not less, our country is shrinking.

DD

6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Unlike a number of prominent Republicans (including the current favorite to be the Republican nominee in 2024) still spewing BS about the election being stolen.

Also...still waiting for you to provide one post of mine that shows I lean left. You can't do it and you know it. Therefore, you run away, like other posters have done on this board when they pull stuff our of their ass and don't have any facts to back it up.

7. Mummywrap

Mummywrap Member

8. Mummywrap

Mummywrap Member

Do you know who wasn't at the war with the Communist Vietnam? Your hero, Donald J. Trump.

You have to understand, his wittle feet allegedly hurt.

9. Mummywrap

Mummywrap Member

Perhaps if we can get more, I can get a Jack in the box taco when I want. So sick of "shortages" because so many Americans don't want to go back to work. So sick of paying more because of these "shortages."

"Illegals are stealing our jobs!!!!" Yeah I don't see how that argument can be made, ever again.

10. Gioan Baotixita

I

I’m still right here, not running anywhere. Lol

11. bobrek

Yet you have yet to back up your claim. Therefore, you "ran away" from your claim. You can either admit you pulled BS out of your ass or prove your claim.

12. Gioan Baotixita

Trump was not the only one trying to get out of Vietnam. Ever heard of American Canadians? Plenty of draft dodgers headed north because they don’t want to die in a rice fields. On this subject, I can totally understand where they are coming from, why should they die for a war they have no comprehension what that war is about?

Who says Trump is my hero? ASSumption much?

13. Gioan Baotixita

I am going to prove my claim when I can do an interview with you in person. Sarasota and St Pete are very close.

14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

We weren't short in 2019 before the free money starting flowing and inflation made $10.00 an hour an insult.

15. bobrek

You said my posts show I am left. Show me one post that proves that. You can't. Now you're moving the goalposts.

Typical Trump supporter. You throw crap against a wall and then can't prove it. Then you run away from what you posted. You are a coward.

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

immigrants would gladly pick up those jobs

17. Gioan Baotixita

Ok neighbor. Lol

18. bobrek

Keep running away....

19. Gioan Baotixita

I’m running but still keeping an eye on you baby. Lol

20. bobrek

You're showing your true colors as a lying (posted an untruth), gutless (won't admit it), coward (refuses to back up a claim). You share very similar traits with another poster who did the same things.