1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sofa King disgusting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LonghornFan, Jun 9, 2016.

1. trustme

trustme Member

What if it was a female with male parts

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Transmale vs Tranfemale

what do, I feel like a girl on Testosterone for a while is likely stronger than a man on estrogen for a while.

3. Newlin

Newlin Member

I wouldn't hit a women unless I was fearing for my life. If an angry Serena Williams type girl came after me I might need to defend myself.

4. ChankMcStank

ChankMcStank Member

She got hers in. He got his in.

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Dann I surprised she was still standing after 4 haymakers.

Both clearly are drunk or on something, I think this she be more about that then anything. Morals go out the window when they're both **** faced.

A man could have rhe highest morals ever, would absolutely never got a women, but that means little if he isn't in control because of how drunk he is. He's in a fight with his gf, which love alone can make people do awful things, but he's also totally drunk and is getting punched and slapped in the face. What he did isn't right, same for her, but I could see that a mile away with any couple in that circumstance. **** alcohol.

6. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Looks like something that would happen by those shady office buildings on Hillcroft. :grin:

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I would run/dodge until I get law enforcement help or get her to run away for fear of law enforcement coming.

8. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

i usually stand by equal rights, equal beatdowns if you hit someone but she had stopped. he should have hit her when she was hitting him, much fairer.

9. xcrunner51

xcrunner51 Contributing Member

I think it's domestic abuse/assault both ways.

If she hit him simply assuming he wouldn't hit back because its not gentlemanly or some **** then she's an idiot.

That's not condoning his behavior at all but she has no more right to hit him than he her.

10. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

The way he kept swinging at her full force made me change my opinion. And then picking her up and dragging her was the sign of an abusive partner.

She was a ****ing idiot, which is why you need like a cup of soda or super soaker in your car to spray water on her and then walk away. Can't hit a woman unless she's about to kill you.

11. Rox_Mayhem

Rox_Mayhem Member

This 100%..

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

this is how fights should be settled

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/13vUsNoA0v4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

13. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Have you watched the whole clip?

She is slapping him like a jilted lover (which he stands and takes, not ok for her to do, he should walk away)
    He is going at her UFC style for the knockout (which he seems to get)

There is a clear difference in degree when it comes to intent.
    Neither is right.
    The second one is domestic violence, the first one is 'just walk away' territory.

In no way am I suggesting that what she did was ok - but what he does escalates it. And she does not 'deserve' what she gets (I know you're not suggesting she does!!)

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

At the 30 second mark she's entering her car then the dude stops her. For people thinking about walking away, this would make no sense unless he was the transgressor who still wanted to keep whatever they had going.

My guess is that he cheated on her and took his beatings as a form of "sorry, not sorry" punishment rather than accepting that it was over.

During their huddle, she probably said things that shat right through his heart. He gathered those slights he received earlier and paid it back in full, his way.

#armchairbull****erry

15. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

#justanotherdayinrussia

16. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

17. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Never buy a sofa from there! Horrible!

18. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

exact excuse being made for brock turner, johnny depp, and countless other ****heads.

i know a ton of people with drinking problems that don't become violent after too many.

ringo starr blacked out once and beat his wife. instead of apologizing, he immediately checked himself into rehab and has been sober ever since.

sure, **** alcohol, but **** any ******* that blames alcohol for their own character deficiencies.

19. xcrunner51

xcrunner51 Contributing Member

There's no such thing as slapping like a jilted lover, it's assault or it's not. He clearly hit her harder, but he's also much bigger.

I know if I hit some 300lb UFC fighter and he hits me back with equivalent effort, I'll be on the ground. It was still stupid for me to hit him.

1 person likes this.
  20. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Doesn't appear this was their first match against each other.

If there was ever asking for an ass whooping, she asked for it. But dude has like 10 weight classes on her, he should have walked away. Nothing there for him to prove with violence. Even if she was a dude, he should have just walked away. And if the person kept aggressing, put them down and then keep walking.