1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SOCIAL MEDIA ROASTS MIAMI HEAT STAR BAM ADEBAYO FOR THE WOMAN HE WAS SPOTTED WITH AT MARLINS GAME (V

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Clips/Roxfan, May 7, 2021.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Price of Fame. When athletes date "attractive" women it's a benefit to the woman. Is it cruel, yes but if you're good with the opposite happening with attractive women not much you can say now

plutoblue11 likes this.
  2. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Why are you defending these keyboard warriors so hard? You must be one.

First of all, you have no idea what the situation is. How do you know he was even dating that woman?

Second, bullshit they weren’t hating on bam. They saw a chance to make jokes at his expense and they took it. Because that’s what Twitter is, even though none of them would say anything like that to his face.

You acting like these guys were making some kind of measured social commentary is hilarious.

3. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Whats weird is you are trying to make this sound like an online or twitter only thing. As if people dont make these type of jokes in person too. "twitter" really got you that mad? You seem like the one whos hating here

Nobody knows what the situation is and nobody cares either way. You see something ridiculous, you say what you want to say about it and move on with your day. You acting like people are out here trying to fight a man over this is whats really hilarious. Again nobody cares that much

4. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Actually, it's you who sound like you have zero social awareness. Social = relating to society. And in society, it is more than inappropriate to speak to this woman's appearance in the way that you are doing. It's undeniably offensive and demeaning. You need to do some self reflection.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Let's have fun, bois.

[​IMG]

#65 daywalker02, May 10, 2021
    Last edited: May 10, 2021
  6. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

youre giving off some weird vibes sir. Why would I not mention the woman's appearance? Isnt that what this thread is about? Or did you think it was about something else mr awareness?

7. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

The whole point of this thread is how completely ****ed up it is for the internet to go off on this woman's appearance. And somehow that's gone right over your head.

8. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Most of the responders probably wouldn't do any better than Bam, sadly.

They need to work on getting to smashing the boards levels, than worried about his work on 3s........

9. noize

noize Contributing Member

Thats the internet for you. People loves to make a big deal out of nothing bc they have nothing better to do. Had I discovered that video myself, I would had thought he was just hanging with friends, and I do not care what relationship he has with the women. Tabloid and celebrity press do this kind of crap a lot as a form of click bait. Carry on people.

#69 noize, May 11, 2021
    Last edited: May 11, 2021
  10. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

If he is attracted to her, that is all that matters. Who gives a damn what other people think or say.

11. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Huh? Who said that? Implying a lot there? Assume I'm talking about the topic I'm posting in and not apply my statement to whatever subject you're imagining being discussed.

12. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Honestly, yes twitter does have me that mad. I hate it, and what it has become.

don grahamleone likes this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

The person concerned about this is Pat Riley. He strongly believes in the idea that supreme confidence and competitiveness is measured in the physical attractiveness of a players mate.... Riles right now is making calls to see what he can get in return.

14. what

what Member

I think it was because there were 3 women and him, not the one y'all are focusing on.

15. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

So he got a real woman with facial and body parts that are real and that's shocking?

vlaurelio likes this.
  16. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

Looks like he is with 3 women and they all enjoy each other's company which is great.

thedreamsteam likes this.
  17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Pound for pound this could end up being the biggest trade of Riley's career.

Nook likes this.
  18. Magicsaint

Magicsaint Member

This is a stupid thread, period! And that too all in caps, really? Grow up!

saleem likes this.