1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So, what's NEW?? Hmm....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Doc Rocket, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket Contributing Member

I don't understand and maybe someone can help me here. I'm gonna play Fox Mulder for a moment -

WHY? Why would Tmac NOT tell the Rox about this?
    WHY? Why not tell your teammates?
    WHY? Why not tell Les or someone?
    WHY? Why not speak publically on this?

Basically, what this means is Tmac is PI$$ed at someone. Who? And could he be so pissed as to do this? Forget needing surgery - I'm talking about the process? Why go to such lengths to hurt the entire team and then disappear like a little child? Why? Who is he upset with?

What's funny is that I thought everything was cool with TMAC - I thought the locker room issues were all made up (RIGHT???????) - I thought the Chron reporters cleared it all up - I thought these were all rumors - I thought there was no animosity - I thought it was all Artest's fault - I thought....well, I thought Tmac was a pu$$, too, so there's one!

This is a cluster. Honestly, I'll believe TMAC has surgery WHEN he has the surgery. And if even if he does, that surgery is an 'opinion' surgery basically. To stimulate blood flow in cartilage?

And another thing - will he have his surgery by Friday? NO!
    So, I'm assuming he will be on the bench on Friday? :D
    (Funny, huh? Why would he NOT be on the bench? Because he's a Jake? Very possibly? Because Shane and Yao and Alston want to vomit when they see him? - - curious...Tmac wasn't at Tux and Tennies tonight! Hmm...oh yeah, there were no auctions to sit at a Jake's table!)

I wonder why all this IS upon us? Is it because he's holding the Rockets hostage? Well, here's a scenario for ya TMAC. After you have you surgery to repair yourself for 2010, you better HOPE and PRAY that the Rockets don't 'Marbury' you in the process. Because if they don't let you play, you DO NOT play and thus, you have NO FILM of your 'repaired' knee and thus, you DO NOT get the big money contract. Plus, he DOES NOT rehab so why in the world would anyone believe that he WILL rehab after this surgery? He won't - he'll still be T-FAT!

But understand this - if you EVER step back on our court, here in Houston, then we will boo your A$$ like Bin Laden until the day you're traded!

Good luck with your rehab, T-Jake - thanks for screw-n us (Even though we're actually all very excited to watch Wafer play!)

Sincerely,

Doc (And NOT the one who said you need surgery to be a better TMAC! Want to know how much he paid that doc? Want to know how secure doc/patient confidentiality is between those two? The Rox WILL NEVER see the results of that test! :)

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

3. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

4. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

got any trade info ? :D

5. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

typical subtle, cryptic Doc Rocket post...

Oh wait.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

LOL - Doc, I am done with the drama, just happy it is resolved, and he is gone, and the team can move forward without the cloud over their head.

Also, if they can trade him NOW for Baron Davis etc...or ....Maggette (I know I am the only one) then good on us !!

DD

7. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Doc, you are a genius!! I applaud this post. Let the tmac lovers flame you, denial is an ugly stench.

8. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

I agree, get it done.

9. askball

askball Member

Doc raised a good point.

Will T-Mac be on the bench at any point this season? They should just tell him to stay away.

10. TheGM

TheGM Contributing Member

He said NOT about 40 times, so I guess no trade?

11. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Someone please tell me there is a trade somewhere in that post. :D

12. Doc Rocket

Doc Rocket Contributing Member

I don't see how they can trade Artest now, DD - - do you?

13. Tornadoofsoul6

I declare speculation.

14. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG Member

15. ibm

ibm Member

doc rocket,

any coded message regarding a trade? if so, i'd try to crack the codes real hard; if not, i have to agree with what you said there. lol.

16. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

you're saying what we're all thinking.

and saying.

17. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Right now, I think I am just floored at how I've gone from liking a player to down right hating him in a matter of months. Ron, I'm sorry you came here for nothing...

18. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

I think his post is alluding to a conflict between Adelman vs. Kneemac or Morey vs. Kneemac.

19. boby

boby Member

I am with you 100%. But the sad thing is, IF Tlady does come back next year, Rockets will more than likely to give him play time which he doesn't deserves. Sad.

20. TRIQSTER

TRIQSTER Contributing Member

sweet post