1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So What Exactly is Wrong With Nene?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by PigMiller, Nov 14, 2018.

1. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

Seen him on the bench a few times during home games. Definitely not traveling with the team though.

OldYelllowDog likes this.
  2. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

He spends too much time giving Cod red herrings.

amaru, Gorki, sammy and 2 others like this.
  3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Maybe he's spending a lot of time in the Valley tutoring Caboclo?

4. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I was going to joke and say “the problem is he was born in...” and list the year but I googled it to get it right and find out he’s only born a year before me. Yikes for me

5. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

There's a few guys on this board that are just obsessed with constantly running down our players... this guy is scrub, that guy is a scrub... if yer not elite - then yer a scrub with no hope or potential...

I understand being frustrated at various players at various times... and I do my fair share of b****in and bellyaching (particularly regarding MDA)... but some of these guys are making it a full time profession...

I'm glad EGo is not familair with CF - and i hope a lot more are not... cause its getting downright embarasing for being a 'fan site'... lol

Why not?, OldYelllowDog and jcf like this.
  6. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Calf strain III ,I assume.
    Which would take 3 months max to a full recovery but since Nene is 72 he might be out till the playoffs.:(

amaru likes this.
  7. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Dick too big . In his old age , his muscles can't bear its humongous weight anymore . He needs to have reduction surgery ... but it's a very personal matter . It's taken a while for him to decide , after all he is parting with a very intimate friend .

8. Remlap

Remlap Member

[​IMG]

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  9. LHSPanther62

LHSPanther62 Member

10. zcarenow

zcarenow Member

Nice to earn a paycheck doing nothing. I wish i could get paid like that at my current job.

Remlap likes this.
  11. mario elie

mario elie Member

Seriously, when is Morey going to do something about this bench? We’re playing a 7 man rotation (I do not count Frankenstein) and our starters are logging way too many minutes. Time to act. Drop MCW’s sorry ass and start acting.

12. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Its not frustration its the truth. the problem is you guys are man babies that cant handle any criticism at all. it gets annoying. its like an elephant in the room, we all see it can't say anything or the manbabies will cry foul. Morey has too many aging players and scrubs surrounding our stars this year its just a fact.

maw7079, xtruroyaltyx and fattz like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

I often forget he’s even on the team

I appreciate what he did for us in 16-17, but he’s pretty much done now and is just collecting a check at this point

DudeWah and mario elie like this.
  14. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Great post OP. Aside from being a locker room leader - not sure.

15. Sanity2disChaos

Nene in his prime = Championship

Current Nene =DNP

We seem to be always on the down side of some of the best players careers and that’s a fact.

16. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

His postseason run in 2016 was amazing. He was huge against OKc and even in game 1 against San Antonio. To this day I really feel like if he doesn’t get injured in that series, we would’ve neatened San Antonio. I was so sad and disappointed with the injury I didn’t even want to resign him. Between him and Paul and Luc last season, that’s the reason while I’m against getting so old constantly

17. Quinncy

Quinncy Member

Yeah.. we are going to start wondering if you are still a Rox fan. Geesh. Bunch of other teams out there....

18. underrated015

underrated015 Member

Think its time to move on and get another backup center. We bash CC but he's tired from having to play major minutes. Whenever he's on the bench, he has to sub back in when Isiah starts getting in foul trouble.

19. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

Nene is a fine backup if you can save him by playing Chriss more in the regular season....oh wait.

OldYelllowDog likes this.
  20. Rokman

Rokman Member

Nene has been injury prone his whole career. Nothing new except he's a year older this year than he was at this exact same time last year.