1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So, what does JVG see?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shot caller, Jun 25, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Shot caller

Shot caller Member

He is supposedly watching all the games (post Posey trade) and apparently did not follow the Rocks during the regular season.

What do you think he sees in those videos? Coming in fresh and with little preconception. He probably hasn't even met most of the guys he is watching.

I am wondering if the play of those games tells us anything about who our starters will be, how he runs the offense, and who is he wanting to get rid of?

2. Shot caller

Shot caller Member

Seriously...... I live in Dallas and got to watch a handfull. I didn't see Sh*%. What's on those tapes?:D

Did get to see them at AA(and make a few friendly enemies) when Houston came to town.

3. SLA

SLA Member

He sees.....that the shot caller is not the coach!!!!!!

And.....INCONSISTENCY!!!!

And.........bad shooting!

And.....not enough ball movement!

And...

Well he will see that Moochie really sucks.

4. rockets-#1

rockets-#1 Contributing Member

Hopefully he sees how misused Nachbar and EG were.

5. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I hope he can see the light.