1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So what did that dog Triumverate on conan do now?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Sep 4, 2002.

1. PhiSlammaJamma

I heard something about tonight they are going to air the fight with eminem at the MTV awards show. Anybody know what happened? Was it real? He's so damn funny sometimes.

2. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

all that i saw happen between Triumph and eminem was after the dog interviewed moby making fun of him (moby dick without the dick) he went over to eminem to talk and eminem just sorta held his hand in the dogs face and said no...and then the show moved on right away to Jimmy Falon keepin it goin.

3. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Yeah, it was real, but it wasn't really a fight. He tried to start something between Moby and Eminem (and he actually did...Eminem was booed by Moby when he won an award and when Eminem was on stage he threatened Moby by saying he would hit a man with glasses). And when the "dog" came over to where Eminem was sitting he put up his hand as if to say "back off". The funny thing is it actually looked like Eminem and his "posse" were actually telling the dog to back off and putting their hands in the dog's face. Geezus, Em. It's a puppet you moron! :D

By the way, I noticed on the replays of the MTV Awards show that they completely took that part out of the show. What gives? Why would they do this? Any ideas?

[​IMG]
    Ha! I think they really are looking at the dog!!! :D

(By the way...you know you're a Rockets fan, when you type Mobley instead of Moby...I just caught it before I hit submit)

#3 DCkid, Sep 4, 2002
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2002
  4. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Damn the best part of the VMA's was edited.

5. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

i saw the whole thing the day after and it wasn't edited. don't know why i wanted to see it a second time...but it wasn't edited. but then, i see it on muchmusic up here in canada, MTV might have edited it. not sure.

6. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

7. mav3434

mav3434 Member

8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah MTV is so lame for editing that stuff out. Actually MTV is lame for a lot of other reasons too.

The funniest thing about it is the way Eminem will have all these self promotion shows in which they portray themselves as being so cutting edge, and revolutionary, but they won't show anything that would upset it's stars.

Oh well.

9. Smokey

edit - nm

10. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

That fool Eminem needs to get his A$$ whupped!! Just some white punk thinking he's black. He was so damn immature at the VMA's! His songs are good, but he really goes too far to become a controversy...

Pathetic...

11. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

Yeah, I can't wait for the day he pisses off the wrong guy like Suge Knight or somebody. That'll be sweet. :)

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He did piss off the wrong guy(or dog). Triumph isn't goint to take this shizzit lying down.

13. Smokey

Just saw the segment on Conan, and he said MTV did edit out the Triumph segment from their VMA replays...basically like it never happened. Triumph was insulted the camera cut away to Christina in a ho outfit.

Triumph ended the segment with "don't be too hard on Eminem. In the end, he's just another honest white guy stealing black peoples music" :D

#13 Smokey, Sep 5, 2002
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2002
  14. The Summit

The Summit Contributing Member

Triumph is the $hit. Anyone remember the hilarious skit he had at the Star Wars premere? If I remember, there was a thread about it back in May.

15. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

16. PhiSlammaJamma

I loved his press conference with the neck brace. Too funny.