1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So were any of you guys satisfied on Christmas morning...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by roxxfan, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Johndoe804

Johndoe804 Member

I got a 40 inch flat-screen, a set of sock garters, and satelite radio. Of course, I gave a 4 day cruise for two, a Kindle Fire, and a gun.

2. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I got nothing at all. No complaints from me though since my kid got everything he could dream of... sweet motorized Viper car, Micky Mouse drum set(big mistake), Mickey Mouse microphone to go with(bigger mistake), train set, a tent to play in, some Elmo toy, and a big ass easel with markers and chalk to play with....

I really don't feel like I need anything for Christmas anymore, honestly, as long as the boy is happy. *insert mushy smiley*

3. gambingo

gambingo Member

I hate getting gifts so im pretty satisfied getting nothing. I didn't give any either so im equally satisfied with that as well.

4. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

My wife bought a dress for her present to me. That's all I'm gonna say about that

5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I have the same issue. My gf never knows what to get me and I tell her that it is fine, I really don't want/need anything, but she wants to stress herself out about it so I let her.

Anyways, to answer the OP, I had one of the best Christmas ever.

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

The guys attacking me missed the part where I said it's been like that most of my life and that I always got little to nothing while he flies on vacation 5x year and lashes out money on many hotel trips as well. If you think it's normal to spend nothing on your kids while you're livin high life I'm sorry for your children.

7. cardpire

cardpire Member

yung-t sounds like one of those idiots that will snap and murder his parents one day.

i can't fathom the thought of a 22 year old (living on his parents dime, nonetheless), complaining about not getting good enough christmas presents. one of the most pathetic things i've ever heard.

8. cardpire

cardpire Member

sounds like you have it really rough, kid. :rolleyes:

9. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Member

I got what was on my wish list so I was satisfied. I never really do need much during Christmas, so If I get anything, that's satisfaction for me.

10. macalu

macalu Member

he's an adult but i can understand his resentment. i've always had loving parents. i can't imagine having parents that show how little they care (i'm sure it's more than just the monetary value of the gifts to Yung-T) when it's obvious they are capable of providing more.

11. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Office chairs are expensive. My chair is nice, but it's not an office chair (last one broke). That is the perfect gift for me and I would be pleased with just that. Too bad I couldn't respond "a chair" when asked what I wanted for Christmas. I'm not going to make someone buy me that for Christmas if we normally give each other $50 gifts and my family doesn't celebrate Christmas.

12. The Boz

The Boz Member

I recieved two big ass Reese's peanut butter cups. Half a pound each.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I don't know how the hell you can say I'm a person that would murder his parents, disgusting. Like I said, it's always been like that, if you feel like spending ~50$ on your kids from 10-whatever while you are spending 5000+/year on holidays I don't know what's wrong with you and I'm sorry for them. If you read my posts from last year you should've kinda seen the tendency I posted about my dad and that this is not just about gifts but about constantly not being there for your children.

14. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Member

Ignore everyone else. Everyone has their own issues, and only they can know the troubles that they bring. Stay strong bro, rough times lead to stronger futures.

15. cardpire

cardpire Member

get professional help if you want a better evaluation. if you want to bring your issues to the bbs for all to evaluate, don't be surprised when not everybody tells you what you want to hear.

you should go travel to some third world countries. gain some perspective on life, and learn how greedy and disgusting of a complaint "not getting enough money spent on your xmas gifts" is.

you dad wouldn't put you through college and provide shelter for you if he didn't give a **** about you. you will learn that one day.

16. MadMax

MadMax Member

Say no more..similar situation at the MadMax house, and I ain't even mad.

17. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

You still reduce it to christmas gifts, don't know how many times I have to repeat it's about way more.

Also, I'm payin for college myself.

Now comparing every life to people in third world countries, you are full of crap and I'm sad for your children if that is how you treat them. "you wanted me to show my love for you when you were young? At least I'm alive so shut up and don't complain."

Good day sir, won't respond anymore.

18. kidcave9

kidcave9 Member

Gift card to my favorite store,cash, popcorn machine for watching the game, and man sandals. It was a good Christmas. Although it was celebrated Christmas eve with the sacrificing of a delicious goat.

19. cardpire

cardpire Member

don't really have anything to go by other than you coming on here looking for sympathy for your dad not spending enough on your xmas gifts.

you lack perspective. and you want everybody to have sympathy for your situation. get professional help.

20. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Member

Probably my favorite was an Astros orange alternate replica jersey the wife got me. All in all I had a good Christmas.