1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So, I'm waiting at home with two butcher knives in my hand...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Disciple of RP, Jun 12, 2010.

1. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What kind of simp lets his wife go on a date while he stays home and watches the kid? I hope this was BS or the guy is divorced now.

2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I've always had girls that are close friends of mine, and even till this day I keep up with them. Hell, I even lived with very good friend of mine in college for a year (I had already been dating my now-wife for a year plus at this point). It is possible to be friends with the opposite sex, so I wouldn't have an issue if I knew my wife was going out with a guy friend. There is a really good friend I go out with from time to time, and never had an issue with my wife.

I would think it's just a trust issue, no? The OP did mention that he didn't like the guy, so that's probably where I would of drawn the line and set my foot down that she couldn't hang out with him.

There is one friend of mine that we use to be really close, I use to help her out whenever things came up (car trouble for example) since she didn't have a male figure in her life (or female she could rely on as well), she was single, so she would just count on me. We would even go running from time to time as well. My wife actually got jealous of that friendship, so I actually just distance myself from this friend. My wife and I were still dating at the time, so it was just a matter of respect on my end and I understood why my friendship with my friend upset her (friend was attractive as well).

ROCKSS, Sajan and Yung-T like this.
  3. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I agree with the principle of what you are saying. I don't think OP's story is the same thing at all. I personally wouldn't want to be with a woman that wants to go out and drink late into the night with other guys.

4. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Roddy Piper or one of his disciples.

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

I wonder how long it took him to figure out his wife was cheating on him.

I will give her props for going out of her way to sell the story.

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I read this when I was 18. It’s crazy how it’s textbook shady reading this now. Maybe she didn’t **** somebody else, but there was something going on she wasn’t honest with him about.

when it comes to relationships if something smells off it almost always is .

i guarantee they aren’t together anymore, this type of stuff doesn’t happen and if it did this surely wasn’t the last time. Probably caught chad or Tyrone in his bed one day

Invisible Fan likes this.
  7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yeah, time changes things....

No one gets plastered across the street while the spouse knows you're there and is waiting for you at home. Friend might've instigated, but the friend goes with what she's told.

I don't think she'd cheat on him at their house. She sounds pent in or oppressed with how she backtracked.

This guy would probably grab three knives and jump at their bed if that happened.

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

so, is teh secksy vid available somewhere?

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Two vibrators in hands?

Jontro likes this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Easier on the eyes then.

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

She was either cheating or the guy was her dealer, probably coke or x.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.