1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So, I'm waiting at home with two butcher knives in my hand...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Disciple of RP, Jun 12, 2010.

1. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I'm sorry, but we are on a pretty public forum and anyone that has been on here for more than a few weeks knows what kind of posters we have. They range from the most logical and sane to the idiotic. It's great that your wife made it home safely for the most part, but what's the point of addressing those who don't believe you? Your story was dramatic. Afterall you decided to point out the butcher blades in the title. What kind of responses did you expect? What kind did other posters expect? It's the internet. No way to know everything there is to know about someone else, so there's always going to be some speculation.

At this point there's only two things to do. Either answer the questions as they come to you, no matter how idiotic or redundant they may seem or don't say anything else. Anythign in between is going to sound incomplete and therefore possibly fabricated to some people. Maybe you feel like you know your wife well enough to know she didn't cheat, but we dont. We only know what you decided to write and based on that it's not crazy to bring it up. There's a lot of blanks that weren't filled in this thread, but you probably know what they are, and therefore have a different understanding and view of what took place. Yes, some answers were stupid period, but some were logical based on the facts given, even though you disagree. You have to take some responsibility here as well and realize you not only started this, but also had a part in keeping it going.

2. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

3. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

:confused:

Umm, he isn't, and said so in that very post.

4. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Epic thread being epic and all, don't worry about it. Glad you're staying around, man.

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

First of all, glad you are staying around. Secondly, I am probably more drunk now than your wife ever was. Thirdly, one question:

DID THE PHONE RING WHEN YOU CALLED YOUR WIFE. FROM YOUR POSTS, IT DID SOUND LIKE IT. IF YES, YOUR WIFE IS LYING TO YOU ABOUT THE BATTERY THING.

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You're such an annoying wannabe-reasonable waste of space, sorry to say.

1 person likes this.
  7. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

You should be sorry. You're ruining the internet.

Negative rep.

8. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

God, you're an ass.

9. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

I must give you 100% rep on asking to speak to the bar owner. Most of these people are decent if you approach them the right way and they'll make sure to look after the person who's had a few too many- at least that's been my opinion the 1 or 2 times I've had to do this (obviously, the more crowded the place, the less likely this is to happen. In that case, I've asked the GF to put one of her friends on the phone, and I was lucky that they were helpful). Very sage advice.

10. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

thats what I did, be smart dont be a r****d. :cool:

11. RocketGZ

RocketGZ Member

Any clue about the source of this? Scene of a movie, tv-show? I'm curious on the results lol.

12. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Solution:
    [​IMG]

13. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Why would he **** a beekeeper?

14. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Is this thread worth going reading through? Looks stupid to me.

15. yo

yo Contributing Member

It was pretty gripping for the first few pages, then the signature Clutchfans idiocy commenced. Read up until the OP gives his last update.

16. dcalvo

dcalvo Member

This thread will tell you more about individual CF members' personalities than any other thread on this board.

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I don't really know why I typed in all caps, but after re-reading the thread, you first posted twice that she "was not answering the phone" which sounded like it did ring, but she did not pick it up. That's why it sounded to me like the thing with the battery in one hand and the phone in the other hand could sort of be a cover-up thing.

18. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Is that what I am? Oh OK, thanks for letting me know.

That's an awful thing to be. Gee, I should really change that. being reasonable is just the worst.

I should be more like you, and judge people I have no idea about, make knee jerk reactions contrary to facts and evidence, and have a strange obsession with labeling other posters who could care less about me, but that I'm so obsessed with I have to make individual posts to give them my uninformed worthless opinions.

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I wish I could be like that. I'll just have to keep trying. Maybe one day I'll be more like the greatness that you are.

19. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

you know you've gone off the deep end when you're making personal insults to one or more of the following posters:

franchise blade
    madmax
    refman

this guy's hit the trifecta in the last couple weeks. there's something going on, i just hope he gets the help he needs.

20. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

MadMax? :confused: