1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So I went to a gay club last night...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mazyar, Feb 14, 2009.

1. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack Member

Second date with the shemale that is.

2. rezdawg

rezdawg Member

I LOL'ed through this thread.

Okay, when a "girl" mentions twice that she has male parts...sorry, its a dude.

Im going to go shower.

3. YuTea

YuTea Member

When are you gonna call her...i mean him back?

4. Yonkers

Yonkers Member

The proper vernacular is 'shim'.

5. gwatson86

gwatson86 Member

This thread is full of awesome.

It needs to be stickied, if mazyar and his "lady" friend haven't made things sticky already...

6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Member

Or ma'lady.

This thread is why I'll always love the Hangout. Guy gets drunk, ends up in a gay bar and unknowingly gets molested by a tranny, then announces it to the bbs. Seriously, you can't buy this kind of entertainment.

7. YuTea

YuTea Member

Or would it be 'herm' ??

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

[​IMG]

Unknowingly ...? What, did the tranny have to teabag him before he would realize the truth ?

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Sometimes you can't see the truth until that truth is testicles slapping you in the face.

10. platy

platy Member

this thread is golden

11. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

12. MoBalls

MoBalls Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hFjrbmj0CUc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hFjrbmj0CUc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

1:07

13. mazyar

mazyar Member

I wish I had a follow up story.

But I have moved back from San Jose to L.A. since then. I didn't give her a call back. For a girl she was not great looking anyway. I can prob. do better with a hotter "girl".

I know it's sad that I perhaps felt up only an average looking shemale (perhaps).

Again as far as I remember, everything looked and felt just normal.

14. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

^ :confused:

To you gay dudes, it might seem normal. :eek:

15. thewaterox

thewaterox Member

Does anyone have photos of the tall Blond that worked on BMWs in the movie with Tom Hanks - Bachelor Party? That scene where shim walks into the bath room is classic.

16. droxford

droxford Member

Felt just like yours, eh?
    &nbsp;

17. Shaud

Shaud Member

The more and more you type the more I think this story is made up.

Especially wishing you had a follow up story.

18. mazyar

mazyar Member

No. I don't know why you would think that. I mean how would I come up with the details. And why would I make up such a story? Overall it's pretty simple: I went out looking for a good time, I saw a place that looked to be jumping. It just turned out that it was a gay joint that night. I met a girl over there who seemed normal to me until she mentioned about maybe being a guy. And now I'm not so sure what she was.

19. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

:eek: FIXED. No need to thank me, sir.

20. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

This thread is definitely a classic. I think guys need to lay off gayzar, er mayzar. He reminds me of this guy that used to work for my company until upper management basically forced his retirement. Why you ask?? Because he left his wife that he had 3 kids with to shack up with a post-op. And this post-op works for the company, too! A buddy of mine used to tell me that every morning the post-op would come in and brag about all the things she (or is that he?) would do to this dude. The conversation would always end with my buddy running out of the room with his hands in the air and around his ears, yelling "Enough, I don't want to hear anymore!"

The op is like that dude (the guy who is retired, not my buddy) or the guy in the Crying Game - he just doesn't realize it yet.:p

Seriously, reading stuff like this makes me glad that I am not in the dating scene anymore.