1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So I went to a gay club last night...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mazyar, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

for real, thats what I get for not clicking before now....all the good jokes are done.

by page two I was looking for the Dude Looks Like a Lady link, but pmac beat me to it.

so...I shall salute all the great replies in here with a picture.

[​IMG]

2. mazyar

mazyar Member

This is still around huh?

I'm going to admit that I twisted the story a bit to make it more interesting. I'm glad some of you guys have enjoyed that. But I feel like coming out with the truth (pun intended).

The truth is that I didn't go to bed with that girl. She could have been a tranny a shape shifter or a post up. But she looked like a normal girl. That was until she said she had male parts. Her words exactly were, and I'm not making this up, "My b*ll are so sweaty." This was when we were on the dance floor and she was getting down and dirty. I was shocked at first but later I asked her about it, and she said that she was kidding.

Throughout the night I bought a few drinks for her and the gay friends, until they got pretty drunk. That's when the gay friend started to get friendly and touchy feely with me too. At one instance me and the gay guy had her sandwiched A night at the Roxbury style, when he reached around and tried to grab me. That was when I freaked out and left them two.

Thirty minutes later I was leaving the club, when I saw the girl again this time alone (outside). I wanted to get lucky that night, so I started suggesting going home with me the best I could. We were both drunk by that time. I got her number, then started kissing. That was when she said something again that suggested she had male parts. I don't remember exactly was she said, but that seriously made me doubt.

So I told her I had to go, that I'd call her later. So I didn't take her to my room. I took the taxi back to the hotel alone. The reason I started this thread the next morning was because I was confused and was a bit offended for betting grabbed by the gay friend.

And that is the truth.

3. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Member

I'd go to one, why not...So did you hit it? I mean, even though she had man parts...why not grab her like Crocodile Dundee...

A friend of my, who's hot, went out on V-Day with a gay friend...My thoughts are she is safe with that guy b/c he's not hitting on her and other guys aren't hitting on her b/c she's with a guy...

4. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

For deceiving the BBS, you are hereby only to be referred to as gayzar.

Shame on you, gayzar.

5. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Member

gay guys and gay girl dont get along much...
    gay guys always have straight girls with them called Fish.
    you'll always have a group of gay guys with straight girls so they can talk about penis.
    i have a friend that had the homo homeless shelter in her dorm.
    they always had a new gay guy straight girls never gay girl come over.
    think about it. why would a gay guy and girl hang out. they have nothing in common other than being homo. :D
    a drunk man tells no tales :D :D

6. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

You need to call him and see if he really has sweaty balls or if he's just kidding. Please, do it for the BBS!

7. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

This was never the way you planned, not your intention. You got so brave, drink in hand lost your discretion. It's not what you're used to. Just wanna try him on. You're curious for him, caught your attention.

You kissed a TRANNY, and you liked it. :eek:

8. Rockets34Legend

So would you go to a gay club again for some sweaty balls and for a gay ol' time? :D :p

9. GuerillaBlack

GuerillaBlack Member

That's all you had to say.

1 person likes this.
  10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

Certainly would have made this thread shorter.

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

NUCLEAR FAIL

12. IROC it

IROC it Member

So... I was right.

[​IMG][​IMG]

13. Rashmon

Rashmon Member

I think what he said was, "You're a regular here, aren't you?"

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

Remember when you were grinding her? That wasn't a cellphone in her pocket.

15. orbb

orbb Member

so sigworthy

16. Shaud

Shaud Member

We know.

17. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Member

The edited truthful version is close to how I figured the night went anyway, doesnt seem much different? I didnt see anywhere in the thread you actually scoring. So,

were you STILL THINKING of doing that even afterward, this what all this is about?

:p

18. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Member

19. leebigez

leebigez Member

This has to be one of the funniest threads ever. I used to just do the hoop stuff, but there are some funny threads in the d&d.

20. Rashmon

Rashmon Member

Please start another thread to let us know how the second date goes.