1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So I went to a gay club last night...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mazyar, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PSPtSEIlp8A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PSPtSEIlp8A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. madmonkey37

madmonkey37 Member

My cousin is part of of the homo nation and for his birthday, I was more or less forced to go to his birthday party, which was at a gay club. You guys would be surprised at the amount of hot, straight or bi-sexual women that attend these clubs. The ones that I talked to, or the ones that were willing to talk to me, said lots of women go to gay clubs because guy's rarely ever hit on them.

3. Mr. Brightside

It doesn't really matter how you scored, but rather you did score.

4. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Here's a joke:

"Why did Mazyar go to a gay club last night?"

-"Because he's gay."

See what I did there?

;)

5. mazyar

mazyar Member

hmmm, hahaha

I shouldn't go into much detail about last night, as I might had said too much.

Thinking about it now, she prob did think that I was bi. Funny thing is that she told me that she had "male parts" when we were getting more personal in there. But I showed no reaction to that, thinking that she was just testing me. I was possitive that she was a woman at that point.

It is true that there were a lot of hotazz girls in there. I dont know if they were straight or not. But the girl that I was with was only average. I would say she was only a 6.5, while I see myself as a 7.75 ;)

I mean I could easily hook up with a 6.5 out in the regular, but I always to strive higher and often fail. But last night it was sort of a sure thing since I first saw her with her gay friend.

Last thing; I'm not saying that I was grossed out by the gays making out. There's nothing wrong with that. In fact I have known a lot of gay guys. When I used to work for Gap, about half of the male employees there were gay. It's just that last night it was weird.

6. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

What do I win, then? :eek:

7. bejezuz

bejezuz Member

Gay bars are just like straight bars, except the women are hotter, the drinks are stronger and cheaper, and the music is better.

The only downside is you might get hit on by a dude, and you might see some male on male PDA. More likely though, you'll be treated like a honored guest in a strange land.

Gay guys don't go to gay bars to avoid straight men, they go to gay bars to meet gay men and have a good time being gay without fear of getting their ass kicked by rednecks. Act like it's no big deal, and you'll probably have a good time.

8. Mr. Brightside

Was your outfit fabulous?

9. mazyar

mazyar Member

Bingo!

Another funny thing, this was in Silicon Valley, ca which is only 30 miles away from the gay capital of the country. I am only here temporarly for work. I didn't tell any of my coworkers that I went to a gay bar at work today out of fear.

Let's see what is in store for tonight. It'll be tough to top last night though.

10. crossover

crossover Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTN6Du3MCgI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTN6Du3MCgI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

11. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

[​IMG]

12. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

Fixed yer post. No, no... no need to thank me, sir. :eek:

13. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

ummm, excuse me?

I think you hooked up with a man last night

14. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I tend to agree

Rocket River
    I wonder if her name was Jamie Lee Curtis

15. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

I'm thinking it may have been Rick Fox

16. Shaud

Shaud Member

:( :(

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

20 bucks says she was post-op.

1 person likes this.
  18. Shaud

Shaud Member

Mazyar were you guys having a serious conversation when she/he said she/he had male parts? :confused: :confused:

19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

As a plastic surgeon once told me, it's always easier to dig a hole than to build a pole

carry on

1 person likes this.
  20. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

What did Tyler (Martin Lawrence) say in Boomerang? :D