1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So I went to a gay club last night...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mazyar, Feb 14, 2009.

1. mazyar

mazyar Member

...and I'm not sure I should feel about it. :confused:

I did hook up with a girl at the end though. But still, does that make me any less of a manly man? I mean hooking up (with a girl) is 100 times easier in a gay club, trust me. But should I feel like a failure to have to rely of such abnormalities? I haven't had much luck recently in normal clubs FYI.

So here's the full story:
    I start out the night going to an Irish pub with my wingman. We have a couple of drinks, and then go out to the patio for a smoke. My wingman starts talking to this older (40s I think) woman, and things looked to be going well for him. So I seperated myself from him and went back to the bar.

About 10 minutes later, an average looking girl and an gay young dude came to the bar and sat next to me. I could tell this guy was gay the second I saw him. Long story short, after asking if there were any gay clubs around that he/they go to and finding out that is the club next door, the 3 of us went to the gay club together. That 1 gay guy, 1 straight girl and me <---straight guy.

Anyways, by the end of the night I hook up with the girl, but I was weirded out the whole time I was there. I lost count of how many times I saw guys making out in there. And plenty of ugly looking lesbians too. So what'd you guys think?

BTW, happy Valentines!

2. macalu

macalu Member

as long as your balls don't touch, it's not gay.

3. BmwM3

BmwM3 Member

I think you hooked up with a TRANNY.

4. juicystream

juicystream Member

I've been to a gay club once with a gay friend. Most disgusting club/bar I've ever been to. CDs were the only thing dancing out on the floor, and ugh. We left after 10min. Nobody will ever get me to go to one again.

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Member

Yeah, she thinks you're bi. And I don't mean bipolar. Pretty soon, she'll be asking you to let her boyfriend Hathaway you.

Pics or GTFO. :p

First you have to have balls.

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

[​IMG]

7. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Member
    Supporting Member

So what happens when gay people go to a straight club? Do they get all freaked out and worry that it's making them hetero?

8. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Doesn't seem that easy because you essential met the girl at the bar and not the gay club. Sure you make have closed the deal in the gay club, but I thinks you probably could have closed the deal if yall went to the Aquarium or something. My theory is that if a straight girl is going to a gay bar, she probably doesn't want to to hook up and get hit on by guys. Seriously, what girl that wants to hook up with a guy goes to a gay club to find one?

Well, "straight" clubs seem to be a norm. So unless they get freaked out when they anywhere that doesn't have a gay version, then I doubt it. I don't blame the OP for being weirded out because its obviously his first time being somewhere like that. Where else do you go and see tons of guys making out with each other?

9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost Member
    Supporting Member

Put me down with Otto in the "who cares" camp.

10. ryan17wagner

ryan17wagner Member

That wasn't a girl you hooked up with...

11. v3.0

v3.0 Member

I met her in a club
    down in old Soho
    where you drink champagne
    and it tastes just
    like cherry cola
    C-O-L-A cola

She walked up to me
    and she asked me to dance
    I asked her her name
    and in a dark brown voice
    she said Lola
    L-O-L-A Lola
    la la la la Lola...

12. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Member

Whatever about this, as long as you dont mind us calling you gayzyar ... :) jk

Okay you said
    which sounds like theres been more than 1 past experience....?

Straight male in a gay bar is acceptable as that one time in college seeing different things exploring new worlds kinda thing. Really I think the girls themselves that go to gay bars can be a bit of a headache. Its like why do THEY even need to do that, are men THAT terrible and they so sensitive they need protection? I will say though that I know a gay person, and he has a looot of female friends. So its a tough call...

13. Shaud

Shaud Member

14. fredred

fredred Member

Did it move?

15. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

Do you know how I know you are gay?

[​IMG]

You went to a gay bar last night.

16. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

Don't feel bad, lots of straight dudes frequent gay joints. You could have convinced the girl to stay at the straight bar, but you are secure in your manhood, and you are always willing to try something new.

Now you are ready to put your sexuality to the next test: attending a craigslist mfm casual JO session (no gay stuff of course). Good luck!

17. juicystream

juicystream Member

San Francisco?

Or

SamFisher's house. :p

j/k

18. fmullegun

fmullegun Contributing Member

We all know that T_J and SamFisher are gay lovers but we never talk about it. It ruins it for them.

19. Asian Sensation

<~~~~~ Straight guy that way..... Gay guy that way ~~~~~> mazyar

20. TheBigAristotle

You know how I know your gay?