1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So how about that culture change

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jiggyfly, Mar 21, 2021.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Im naming you AND ANYBODY LIKING YOUR BULLSH*T! how about that @jiggyfly

[​IMG]

2. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Culture change from winning culture to losing culture.

Complete?

3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I see you still want to deflect and continue to hate on Harden.

What you are not understanding is that this was not a thread about the long range future it's a thread to call out the suckers like that thought Wall and Cousins would provide a better culture than Harden.

I'm glad you decided to try and big foot this thread now I know not to pay attention to you anymore.

So we did not have a winning culture with Harden?

Do you like this talent acquisition better than having deep playoff runs?

vlaurelio and D-rock like this.
  4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FrontRunner and fckbandwagons like this.
  5. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

We arent tearing it down to the slab though. The very worst part of the culture, the rotten foundation that has caused all the problems since that WCF run, the ownership group will still be here through the rebuild. This will be tough to hear but even if we lose every game the next 2 years and somehow get both Cade and Emoni, if Sauron still owns the team, the culture will be garbage and we won't be a finals team. Feel free to bring this post back up in 5,10, 20 years. As long as Tilman owns the team we won't make the finals.

jerryclark, vlaurelio, vator and 2 others like this.
  6. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]

D-rock, DatRocketFan and vator like this.
  7. HP3

HP3 Member

It's not that big of a deal man. I didnt like his post for the aspect of telling you to STFU. All Im saying is, Im not taking pleasure in state of Rockets being bad. Nor am I asking for Silas to be fired. So chill man.

8. vator

vator Contributing Member

Almost didn’t read it because it was long, but full ether right here. I see no lies. This man went Thanos with all the damn infinity stones.

[​IMG]

9. T for 3

T for 3 Member

I don’t really care what you say the thread was about. I’m responding to other people that are talking about what I was talking about....and then you jump in and insert yourself into it. I second all of @DreamShook ’s memes. I told you I’m not going to go around in circles on Harden.

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It isn't a big deal (because none of this matters) but this sh*t is def annoying. Some of you nixxas wished the Rockets to be bad in the shadows and now they are. Some of yall trolling like some real elite b****es.

How can you want the Rockets to be bad AND cry now that they are bad at the same time? I need @Os Trigonum to post his it's not fair gif.

Where the hell is my "IM GLAD THE ROCKETS ARE BAD" threads from you chumps that wanted the Rockets to bad?

11. vator

vator Contributing Member

For the record I thought we’d be a like 7 or 8 seed and having to potentially swap picks with the Miami pick wouldn’t be that bad. A few spots. No big deal. At worst I thought we’d be a 9 seed like the good old try hard, good but not good enough to make the playoffs Kyle Lowry, Kevin Martin, Scola, Landry, Brooks/Dragic days. This team is ass though and the coaching, well I’ve seen better.

joshuaao likes this.
  12. HP3

HP3 Member

I did so we could get a good pick, is that wrong? Trolling? You see me bumping any threads besides...maybe one? You see all the people trashing this team when we were good and are now nowhere to be found?

Again, Im fine with it, I cant speak for anyone else. Other people are just taking a victory lap on the Harden haters who wanted him gone and are now gone now that he's gone.

There are tons of them around. There are bunch of people that are glad we are tanking. What else is there to do, celebrate the team?

13. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

I would say it is DEFINITELY more than 0.5 seasons before they get back to the playoffs.

Also, perpetuate losing? Fertitta has been here for more than 3 years, and we've been winning throughout his tenure, so he hasn't perpetuated any such thing. He's made several mistakes in my opinion, but so have most NBA owners. If you're rebuilding, you should expect losses, so don't come back saying "I told you so" at the end of this season. Since the Lakers won it all in 2010, they had 6 losing seasons before signing Lebron... so even charmed franchises where free agents flock to have bad "decades".

T for 3 likes this.
  14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I don't want the Rockets to b bad, I knew it was gonna b bad. It's the delusional fks that post sht threads like culture change, leadership and all the other sht to slander harden as a "coping mechanism" or bc they hate harden. Hell we had some on here thinking we could rebound and make it to playoffs w/o harden.

I think jiggly just pointing out how delusional those posters were.

Only thing that irks me r the posters that r quite skilled at mental gymnastics, saying they wanted us to tank all along as they criticized harden. They who been shtting on posters for being a "harden fan", conveniently have the same thought as the rest of us all along.

I been consistent with my stance, trade harden we tank.

jiggyfly and D-rock like this.
  15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

it isn't fair gif.gif

D-rock likes this.
  16. Salvy

Salvy Member

[​IMG]

kjayp likes this.
  17. D-rock

D-rock Member

#Truth

18. D-rock

D-rock Member

I have NEVER wanted the Rockets to be bad.

I hated Harden trade, I hate tanking.

I want to WIN, and i want to win now. Not 5-10 years from now.

But that's different than all the threads by posters justifying Harden trade by shetting on him as a person and perpetuating lies about his performance.

All the spewed vomitus on Harden was low brow and I expected better from CF regarding a Rockets legend who only brought success to this franchise.

jiggyfly and Reeko like this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

we had someone on here saying Harden can’t handle being held accountable because he has daddy issues due to not having a father when he was growing up...these Harden haters are vile

jiggyfly and D-rock like this.
  20. Salvy

Salvy Member

I wonder, will Rockets fans ever move on from Harden... Some of us have, I don't really care for the losing streak.... Makes no difference, like none. How many teams are winning now that will just get eliminated in the playoffs for the next 4-5 years and then be where we are today. We never even made the finals, some people talking about Harden like he is Hakeem... Let it go, he quit and joined a stacked team... I expect him to win it all. But this is getting annoying.

payaso and kjayp like this.