1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

So, have you had the PrOn talk with your wife/gf yet?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rox_fan_here, May 24, 2011.

1. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

This is a good thread for the married or serious relationship guys and the 5 female bbs clutchfans members to partake in.

OK I'll be honest. My wife busted me watching PrOn the other day and was pissed. I can see her point of view because if she was looking at pictures of guys and getting off I would probably react the same way (lesbians is another topic.)

After a long conversation about how men and women think and act differently and how this had nothing to do with her she finally cooled down.

I wanted to know if you guys have had the talk with your wives of gf's about this and if so how did it go and what conclusions were reached? Women, what is your take on this? I expect only the most serious and classy responses....:rolleyes::p

2. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

My gf watches p*rn with me

u jelly?

3. liljojo

liljojo Member

p*rn is yucky.

4. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

surely this does not apply to you, but IMO only an unsatisfied woman would care.

5. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

My wife knows I watch p*rn and whack off. She's never had issue with it. She will watch it with me on rare occasions, but I think it is less about being turned on by the p*rn and more about doing something "dirty". She doesn't get jealous and I honestly wouldn't get jealous of her getting off to some dude's baseball bat schlong on a p*rn vid. We both just kind of accept the reality that red-blooded humans are going to have natural, physical attractions to other people and as long as you don't ACT on it, there really isn't a problem.

That's not to say I could compliment a girl's ass that walks by at HEB or anything. There are limits. But we do have a reasonable understanding.

6. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

My GF claims she doesn't care.

I don't believe her seeing as she goes ape**** if I'm spending time with female friends without informing her.

7. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

if she doesn't like you watching it, she's insecure. Try getting her to watch it with you. p*rn isn't a curse word, btw.

#7 tmoney1101, May 24, 2011
    Last edited: May 24, 2011
  8. Rox_fan_here

How long have you been married? Was it like that since the beginning?

9. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I am very ashamed at how I acted about it 3-4 years ago in my first relationship (moes). I had a meltdown, and accused him of not being attracted enough to me, and felt that no good Christian should look at that kind of filth.

I'd like to think that my views were due to religion and the fact that it was my first relationship and I had insecurity issues.

Since then I've realized that p*rn is awesome!!! And a guy, even in a serious relationship, sometimes has to get his rocks off any way he can. (sometimes women too! though it seems us females enjoy different kinds of p*rn)

#9 finalsbound, May 24, 2011
    Last edited: May 24, 2011
    2 people like this.
  10. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

You got a keeper bro!

11. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Wife knows and doesn't care. She watches with me sometimes.

12. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Im one of the few people who rarely watches teh pr0n

13. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Someone just put a hook in the water.

14. Rox_fan_here

Finalsbound brings up an interesting point.

For those of you who say your wife doesn't care, how long have you been together? Did her opinions change over time? Did they catch you doing it and then talk about it, or was it something you have been upfront about since the beginning.

15. dback816

dback816 Member

My only question is after she agrees to watch your favorite p*rn with you, will you agree watching her favorite p*rn with her? You know, the kind that probably involves two dudes getting it on with each other?

16. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Wife doesn't care. On occasion she might watch with me. She also doesn't care if I comment on other women.
    She used to not care at all if I went to a strip club either. But she goes through periods where she feels she's getting old, etc, and expressed she wouldn't like me to go as much. Fortunately I don't care for them much either but I go every once in a while for bachelor party or guy's night out.

17. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

WOW, and yet I've been told by people on this board and CFers in real life that I'm weird for liking that kind of stuff...looks like I'm not the only one.

18. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Been married 5 years now and we both knew the others' views on p*rn before we even tied the knot (dated roughly 1.5 years before marrying).

19. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

First of all, how the hell did you get caught?? You gotta be more careful, man. I've never even come close to getting caught. (hint: it's all about unplugging the external hard drive when you're done...)

I'm sure my wife knows I do it. I joke with her that I have to do it 4 days a month (if you catch my drift) and I'm sure she knows that there's actually some truth to it. If she ever tries to push the issue, I'll play it off and say something like "you don't leave me with enough energy to beat off" and then quickly change the subject...

I don't think any self-respecting woman should have a problem with their guy occasionally beating off. As long as it doesn't become some kind of weird obsession (like it clearly is for some posters here) and/or replace having sex with her.

My wife also doesn't care at me looking at other women or even jokingly commenting about them. Some hot woman will walk by and I'll say something like "JEEE-sus...." then add "she's almost as hot as you." We both laugh and that's the end of it.

20. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

cleverly disguised 'I have donkey p*rn' thread

/Im married if your wife or gf can't stand your passion, and vigor for life then they won't appreciate you later. Don't be overt about your pron but make sure you get a girl that at least half way enjoys sex. Or you will have a sexless marriage ,and be watching even more p*rn. I have a friend with a sexless marriage ,and they decided to become swingers. He got a bj from 3 girls at once. he claims all that happened was some dude touched his wife boobs. Not sure if I buy that but hey csb

1 person likes this.