1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[snl] Ryan Reynolds, Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Faos, Oct 3, 2009.

1. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kQE1JBDzabU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kQE1JBDzabU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

1 person likes this.
  2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Many, I have 30 accounts on CF.net, I give myself props for all my "that's what she saids" constantly. For real, you don't think I deserve TWO BOXES? :( Then talk to all those people who HAVE clicked positive feedback.

It's not who "deserves" the rep, it's who has it. Don't hate the player's REP, hate the game of REP. I will say you deserve it, but if you don't get it, you just don't get it. I was surprised myself, too... you're not the only one.

I also give myself props using those for responses like these ;) :
    I have a cousin named Jesus... but what about him? :confused:

2 people like this.
  3. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Yeah but they call him Hay-Seus!

Drummer said Jesus.... Gee-Zuss.

1 person likes this.
  4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Die Hard With a Vengeance. Nice call.

Hey, how do we know ima_ didn't quote Will Ferrell in the table prayer scene of "Talladega Nights"? :confused:

5. Fatty FatBastard

This is ironic. You are the one pointing out folks for their "rep" points. I just called you on it, and now you're crying about my pointing it out.

6. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Rep points are for losers.

Sincerely,

The guy with one green box.

1 person likes this.
  7. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Well looking back at it, I could have kept that comment to myself. It is just that I find you annoying a lot of the times whether it is with the emoticon-filled posts or the "that's what she said" posts (which by the way, you doing that all the time has ruined "The Office" for me) or the grammar/spelling police schtick you like to do from time to time. Yet, I have seen plenty of your posts that do have some quality to them. So, maybe just maybe I was a little too harsh on what I said earlier. Also, it doesn't hurt that you have a sense of humour about it.

Now compare and/or contrast that with Fatty - it has been very rare that I have seen a post from him that isn't one of these things:

1) Complaining about something whether it is a law (like against smoking or drinking) or someone else's music or political viewpoint or anything else

2) Insensitivity which has led to him being banned before

3) Drunken tirades usually done on the weekend

4) Combative type posts that are usually to incite other people to get "into it" with him aka trolling type behavior

5) Posts that have youtube videos and sometimes that is all the post is (luckily he doesn't seem to do that one as much but watch me saying that will cause him to start up again)

6) Various posts that have the flavor that it is any little thing that pops in his head (like the facebook debacle)

Other than his posts on food, I can't really remember any Fatty posts that bring any value to the board. Fatty's value to the board is to bring entertainment albeit in a negative fashion towards himself. Yet where a poster like Trader_Jorge does stuff like this and it is obvious that he is portraying a caricature on the board, Fatty is telling us that this is the way he is in real life just like he is on the board - he is just "keeping it real". But then the comical thing is he posts these stories that shows he is deeply frustrated with various things in his life but he is unwilling to make any changes within himself. And this has been proven time and time again on the board with his posting style - it's just Fatty up to his old tricks again.

I mean it is fun from time to time to give Fatty a beatdown but when you look at the big picture, you can't help but wonder that you are doing nothing more than feeding his on-line ego (responding to the trollish behavior).

So, I stand corrected, SwoLy - there is only ONE poster here that I can't understand how they have 2 boxes instead of one.

EDIT - forgot to mention but Fatty's persona reminds me of the title to a Yo La Tengo album. I'll let people (including him) look up their albums and guess which one I am referring to.

#47 Manny Ramirez, Oct 5, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
    3 people like this.
  8. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Yeah....so anyway....

I thought they could've utilized Ryan Reynolds a little better.

9. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ima_drummer2k again. :D

You four square son of a b****.

10. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Stephanie Germanotta looks like what I think Amy Winehouse looked before the crack and alcohol.

11. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Damn Straight, Reynolds is hilarious.

Plus he's nailing the hottest chick on the planet.

And "I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin... but he's got a pretty sweet ass too" (Guess the quote: difficulty: hard) thats what she said?

12. oomp

oomp Contributing Member

WORD.

13. Oski2005

Oski2005 Contributing Member

Maybe my memory sucks, but did they put full episodes of SNL on Hulu last year because they do now: http://www.hulu.com/saturday-night-live

BTW, am I the only one who liked the Norwegian Actor's doing an American cop show and the Court TV dance show?

14. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Like stripping down to his boxer briefs...that would be simply awesome. where's the drool emoticon?

15. LittleWilly

LittleWilly Member

Orgasmo - loved that movie a few years ago. Can't go wrong with kung-fu mormons making p*rn so they can get married. And orgasmorators of course.

1 person likes this.
  16. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

MAAAAN, yall tripping. This A-Berg track is so gangsta. ITs my favorite one that he made. Yes, even better than the overrated dick in the box. This one has a better beat and had more lyrics with substance. YOU CAN TRUST THE SYSTEM!!!!

17. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

the slow-mo facial expressions are what got me.

18. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Very good sir, you get a green dot for your prize.

19. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

You are correct. I'm glad they finally did it, it's easier then adding all the individual clips into the queue.

20. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Repped for epic allusion to the indie rock kings from Hoboken. I agree, one of the best album titles ever.

Manny Ramirez likes this.