1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[snl] Ryan Reynolds, Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Faos, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

this show is embarassing...

2. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Here's video of her when she was known as Stefanie back in 2006.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_b2C20qN4Ps&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_b2C20qN4Ps&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

I thought Lady GaGa was great! Loved the love song to New York City!

4. monkeyboy32

monkeyboy32 Contributing Member

this.

Andy is so overrated.. everyone seems just to give him "benefit-of-the-doubt-laughs" ever since d!ck in a box

5. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I laughed like twice. When he threw the cake on the ground (because I like to bully little kids) and when he got tased (because I hate Sanberg).

6. sew

sew Member

I thought that **** was hilarious.

"Happy birthday to the.. GROUND!!!"

7. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

the cellphone was funny cos it was unexpected

8. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Those are the 2 scenes I laughed at too, although I don't have Andy.

9. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I laughed my ass off at Dick In A Box, I have I'm On A Boat as a ringtone, and Lazy Sunday was just classic.

This was dog poop. Didn't get a single laugh out of me.

10. blink

blink Contributing Member

yep, this short was crap. no laughs at all

11. Convictedstupid

I didnt either till I watched it again. The phone part what was got me to laugh.. but that was about it.

12. kikimama

kikimama Member

YOU CAIN'T TRUST DA SYSTEM!

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

13. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I thought the show was so-so.

I thought Ryan Reynolds got gypped. He was the guest host, but it seemed like he was only in half the skits. I was looking forward to seeing him on this show because I’ve always liked his super-dry delivery. Loved him in Waiting and his cameo in the original Harold and Kumar. But Lady Goo Goo got more airtime and she was just the musical guest. Very strange.

I’m not a Lady Goo Goo fan, but I did enjoy her 2nd song. Nice to know that she can actually play the piano and sing. Very refreshing after watching her lip-sync that 1st number…..

I guess since Samberg made a funny video a few years ago, we’re all just supposed to slobber over every other video he makes. I liked the follow-up one where they were talking about each other’s moms, but this one only made me smile a few times, but that’s it. I think the guy is overrated and gets too much airtime on the show. Reminds me of the way they pushed Jimmy Fallon on every single skit. Samberg is a one-trick-pony and even that trick is hit or miss.

That family feud bit had so much potential, but it seemed like it was written 30 minutes before the show.

They need to find someone else to do Obama. Armison wasn’t even TRYING to sound like him. That’s the weakest Presidential imitation I’ve ever seen on that show and I’ve been watching for over 30 years.

14. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Aren't your eyes tired by now? :( Get some rest, man.

15. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Jesus...

16. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

i meant the whole show in general...it's not funny at all.

17. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

I know I have said this before but once again, how in the world did you get 2 boxes?? :eek:

18. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Me thinks he got them in Mexico.

19. Fatty FatBastard

I'm still trying to figure out how you cracked the top 100.

I'm guessing you eeked in on your vast knowledge of radiohead.

20. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Keep figuring it out, sidelining cowboy. The only reason I bring it up is that there are plenty of people here (and I am not counting myself as one of them because rep really doesn't matter to me, seriously) that have only 1 box and deserve 2 boxes. It's a joke that you and SwoLy both have 2 boxes. And for the record, no one has ever "repped" me for my "vast knowledge" of radiohead; however, people have repped those posters who have ripped on you (I know because I repped SamFisher the other day for him making you look like the complete idiot that you are). Maybe someone will rep me for this post since it is so important to me. :rolleyes:

If that doesn't work, then I guess I'll have to start posting either as a whiny little b**** that posts habitual drunken weekend threads or complain about the latest controversies that are happening on my facebook page.

2 people like this.