1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Small Business Owner's Suicide Note "F*** Obama"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by BetterThanEver, Nov 14, 2012.

1. cml750

cml750 Member

First of all we invaded Iraq based on faulty intelligence on WMD's not because of any terror attacks they had committed. Was that a bad move, YES!!!!! I was never really behind invading Iraq. Now the question becomes, did the liberal media report on the fact that no WMD's were found??? The answer is a big YES. That was all we heard in the media cycle for a long time. Even on FOX news it was reported.

Why wasn't Benghazi reported like it should have been? Maybe some people would have voted different had they known they were mislead by the White House on the issue? Had there been a Republican in the White House running for re-election and they lied saying the Benghazi terror attack was a "spontaneous" event because of a video, then the liberal media would have reported it day and night all the way to the election. Why the double standard? There was barely any mention of the events as they actually happened in the liberal mainstream media.

You know, come to think about it, some of you may not even know what really happened in Benghazi if you get yours news from the liberal media. Do you realize that the White House lied about the event being caused by a video? Do you realize they were watching what happened in real time from a camera on a drone? Do you realize they did nothing to help those poor men even though they had hours to do so? Why did the White House cover this up? Why did the main stream media not do their job and pressure them on these questions?????

2. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

I just want to make sure everyone saw this and is repping this man...

3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

My understanding is that it's another runner in the night.

4. kpsta

kpsta Contributing Member

Are you sure it's not another odor in the night? :confused::(

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

You are living on BS mountain. All I hear about on the news is Benghazi. There was a press conference yesterday where they asked the President about it, they showed McCain's speech about it, they showed Lindsey Graham's comments about it, they've repeatedly showed the timeline of comments about it. They're all talking about it. What they're not doing is editorializing it with attacks the way Fox News does. The news is supposed to report the facts and let people decide, not pick a side and tell you what to think. When Fox picks sides that's not fair and balanced. That's political hackery. Reporting the news without taking sides isn't liberal. Facts aren't liberal, they're facts.

6. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I was so surprised when I found out he said revved up like a deuce. Not that it made sense to me either.

I still sing wrapped up like a douche, sounds better.

7. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

This is the dumbest thing I've read all day. I want that time back.

You should be embarrassed.

I wonder how it feels to be so brainwashed. How did you get to that point? Kudos to the people that have patience to consistently deal with this garbage.

8. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

He's starting to sound like jopac.

9. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

This one is on FOX news for fear mongering.