1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Small Business Owner's Suicide Note "F*** Obama"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by BetterThanEver, Nov 14, 2012.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PepQF7G-It0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

This. /thread

This death is on FOX. Thinking half-black Eisenhower is going to ruin everything is a fantasy created 24 hours a day on the hyperbolic vitriolic propaganda network.

Also: tanning salons might have their own economic issues that are beyond any economic recovery. Like, oh, people learning about melanoma.

3. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I feel bad for the dudes' family, but I place most of the blame on Romney's campaign for scaring people with easily-documented LIES. I also blame Fox News for perpetuating all of it and having people believe that the world will end if an African American is reelected.

4. B-Bob

Thanks for that graphic, GR.

Fox "News" is one thing, but to see McCain play puppet to the faux outrage is really the saddest part for me.

I would bet he literally does not know about the 30 killed from 2002-2008, when he wasn't calling for "Watergate" style hearings. Dude just looks increasingly bitter about his epic loss to the POTUS, and his high point was a truly classy and inspiring concession speech. Sad coda we are seeing now, and I don't mean that as a partisan. I had always been a fan of his, but he's gone from maverick of the party to part of the problem.

5. cml750

cml750 Member

Sad that so many just ignore the obvious differences in the events in GR's graphic. I guess you all are just blinded by the Obama light.

6. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Foxnews is the counter weight for msnbc...CNN is more centerized. Don't blame the media and propaganda so much. It gets old

7. David Stern

David Stern Member

Dude was a dumbass loon. How cares...I dare say the world is better off without him:)

8. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Exactly. I think I'll go open a video-game parlor. No wait...maybe a used 8-track/cassette tape/Betamax/VHS store......

9. B-Bob

I agree it gets old, but I mean something different. I literally have relatives who now spend hours a day, red-faced and furious, screaming at the TV every time FOX puts a liberal on the screen. Everyone else has to leave the house, and nobody can talk to them about how it's affecting their quality of life. It is a different level of bad and misleading and manipulative, ROXRAN, wholly different that I've seen in 40+ years.

I know it's a good business model, but somebody has to talk about it, because it's really bad for the country and for the emotional health of those who are addicted. Yes, MSNBC may be just as bad (I don't watch it, so I don't know.) I don't have anyone in my life who is addicted to MSNBC and screaming at the television all day long, but those people probably exist somewhere for sure.

But I'll try not to be so repetitive. Cheers.

1 person likes this.
  10. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Let me know when you would like to meet my father....:eek::grin:

11. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

"Liberal media."

Everytime I've flipped past the "liberal media" in the past few days the ONLY things they seem to be talking about: the storm, the scandal, and Benghazi.

12. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

And a 10% tax on his business' services.

It isn't like tanning salons are the most successful businesses out there.

13. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

No, but they're as successful as they are largely due to bad information.

They really shouldn't exist - i think the pigovian concept of taxing them in a health care bill, considering that the negative externality they promote is increased risk of skin cancer that raises health care costs, is a pretty good idea.

14. Buck Turgidson

Dunno about that, but you do appear to be wrapped up like a douche.

4 people like this.
  15. Buck Turgidson

Sadly, I have the same situation with a few relatives. Thanksgiving will be interesting.

16. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

I'm not saying the tax is a bad thing, particularly if we get to the point of universal health care. Those that make choices that result in increased medical spending should bear the cost of those choices.

17. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Yeah, they just use terrorist attacks as an excuse to lie their way into a second war resulting the deaths of nearly 5,000 American soliders and thousands of Iraqi civilians.

That's totally better. :rolleyes:

18. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

When ever I heard that song as a kid, I'd be like, What the hell is a douche?"

19. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Post of the year. lol.

20. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

I know, right. Lol.