1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[Smack Talk] Rex Ryan Taking Shots at Tom Brady.

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by ghettocheeze, Jan 11, 2011.

1. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

WTF is wrong with Rex Ryan? Revis "best player" in the NFL? Really? Damn, fatty pass the crackpipe!

Let me put this in perspective here, Brady will go down in history right next to Montana as the GOAT. Revis, on the other hand is really good, but come on he is not even a lock for Hall of Fame right now and you talk this kind of BS? As a matter of fact, Nnamdi Asomugha is just as good, if not better than Revis at shutting down receivers, but you don't hear his coach make such statements. Poll every single coach, gm, and owner in the league, ask them who would you rather have on your team right now, Brady or Revis? Most of them are going to laugh in your face and then call you an idiot.

Also, Tom Brady and Bill Belichick don't need extra motivation to whoop your ass AGAIN. Remember 45-3?

Rex has been talking smack since day 1 with the "kissing the rings" comments and continues to spew nonsense. Be a damn professional and let your team win before you start going off on these rants.

Also, if anyone should be talking smack then it's John Harbaugh or Tom Coughlin, the only two coaches to beat Brady and Belichick in the last 4 years but those guys mind their business and move on. Rex hasn't won a damn thing in the playoffs not even a Superbowl appearance, why does he even get that much press? Attention w**** much?

I hope Brady score 5 TDs by halftime and runs up the score while pointing to your double-chinned face on the sideline. Don't like it? Then stop Brady and quit b****ing like a damn loser!

2. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

That Manning quote seems more of a shot a Peyton and his micro managing of the Colts offense. See Peyton makes ALL the calls and that's why he sux donkey balls in the playoffs. Brady lets the OC make the calls and he just goes Tom Brady on that ass.

3. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Hey REX, put a sock in it!

[​IMG]

Hell yeah, I suck toes!

But, in all seriousness... Rex Ryan's not fit to shine Belichick's shoes... you f*** with the bull, you get the horns, Rexy. The Pats are going to jam it down his throat like they did on MNF.

Also, I hope Danny Woodhead has a career day against Gangrene...

4. Asian Sensation

We all know what happened the last time he opened his fat mouth.

5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Love it. No reason to bend over for anyone. As long as you're not ****ing with Jordan do what you gotta do.

6. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Oh man, I love this part. Rex will yap yap yap. Brady will make him look like a fool on Sunday.

7. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

[​IMG]

8. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I can't wait for this game. You would think that thunder gut would know better after getting spanked in their last meeting.

9. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

This is starting to remind me of Jerry Glanville (surprise...) taking shots at Sam Wyche's Bengals. How did that work out for good ol' Jerry?

61-7.

Bengals recovered an onside kick in the 4th quarter while up 45-0. Wyche called a timeout with 21 seconds left in the game so he could kick a field goal while already ahead 58-7. LOL.

After the game, Wyche had this to say on running up the score:

I know Glanville....er, Ryan is just trying to fire up his team, but I predict the same kind of outcome on Sunday.

10. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

I hate the Patriots but I have to admit watching New England take a huge dump on the Jets put a smile on my face. Mind you, this was before the Steelers embarrassed themselves by allowing this fraudulent group to beat them on their home turf. Now, I'm just intent on seeing somebody finally putting this team in their place.

11. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Love him or hate him, Rex Ryan is entertaining as hell. I wish more coaches were like him. There has been a serious dearth of characters in the NFL, especially in coaching positions, since T.O. and Ochocinco became irrelevant.

12. Major

Major Member

I agree - he seems to do and say everything with a sense of humor. He's like the Mike Leach of the NFL, adding storylines and personality. Of all the teams in the NFL, the Patriots seem like the one that needs and uses bulletin board material the least. I doubt any of this affects how the game plays out at all.

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...that_patriots_qb_tom_brady_is_an_ass_say.html

14. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

The Jets come off as a bunch of sore losers who talk trash. I think most of their hatred is in their own minds and is all one-sided. They see what they want to see. Yes, noone likes to lose 45-3. Talk about a team without much class...whining and crying to anyone who will listen about how bad a guy Tom Brady is and how much you hate a team after you get your butts whipped by them? Really?

I can't wait to see the Jets go down in flames this weekend. I would love to see Brady demolish them again and then hear what they have to say. And, Brady should make it a point to point at their sidelines after each score. Maybe he can even add in a new antic to get their blood boiling? If the Jets were really doing their own jobs and could hold their own against the Pats, then they wouldn't be such whiney little b****es.

#14 Surfguy, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  15. Major

Major Member

The Jets are 1-1 vs. the Patriots each of the past 3 years. They have held their own against them. They aren't really whining - they just love to hear themselves talk. It's the Rex Ryan way.

16. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

wow even cromartie is talking mess?

wow brady is gonna tear them a new one sunday and i really wanted the jets to win too

17. Shaud

Shaud Member

Yeah they beat the Colts ;)

18. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

To me, this is kind of refreshing. You always see athletes being all buddy-buddy with each other after games. I'm sick of the lovefest that these guys have with each other. I grew up in the age of Charles Oakley, Anthony Mason, John Starks, Reggie White, Derrick Thomas.....those guys were FIERY, and flat-out HATED their opponents. If Rex Ryan has to talk mess to motivate his team, so be it. At the end of the day, it's all mental. What plays out on the field ultimately decides who goes on, but at least these guys aren't afraid to show a little emotion, and make things personal. We've ALL complained that the Texans are just too damned vanilla.....well, this is the other side of the coin.

19. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I actually love him AND hate him, if that makes sense. I hate him because he's got a big mouth...but I love him because he's so much fun to hate. I can't WAIT for this game on Sunday. No matter what happens, it will be entertaining.

The NFL needs more characters (besides WR's who have their own TV shows and play on losing teams).

20. conquistador#11

If Justin beiber can take shots at Tom so can Rex Ryan, at least that's what Ryan is thinking :p . Just becareful, looks can be deceiving, tom is one crazy whiteboy. He'll carve up rex ryan like a turkey.