1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Skip Bayless says Manu Ginobli was a better player than the Dream

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by motleydeflep6, Feb 18, 2019.

1. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

also said harden will always be labeled a choker unless he beats the warrios and win a ring

2. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Skip knows he's wrong. He admits he only said it to make Shannon think about Ginobili's talents.

Nothing to see here

3. xaos

xaos Member

Not even in his wildest dream

4. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

The Spurs have NEVER suited up a player BETTER THAN DREAM34.

NEVER!

adw, tinman and BigM like this.
  5. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

How many guys have won a title alone?

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Reading this gave me the diabetus

7. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

I truly mean this in a nicest way possible but you sound like a dumbass with your statements. First off all there is no such thing as better winner category or whatever that means and stop trying to justify it, manu was a great role player at best and spent most of his career on the bench and most of the work load was done by Duncan and parker, so dont put one of the best centers's name of all time next to a role player. Second of all it's stupid and idiotic to say none of the rockets championship teams could beat the spurs team, well Hakeem dominated the **** out of your mvp and yall were the favorite in 95 so it's pretty clear you have short term memory and plus some of those spurs championship teams are from different era and lastly no one laughed as much as us when kawhi bolted the hell out of the miserable place last year, I mean seriously who the **** would want to live in that shithole.

#87 ryano2009, Feb 18, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
    Blurr#7, BigM, adw and 1 other person like this.
  8. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Skip will say anything for the sake of tv.

/thread

tinman and BigShasta like this.
  9. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Man... what Skip said is so ridiculous I can really call it a prejudice comment.

10. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

This, lol, Wtf is better winner? You mean Manu had better teams??? Last time I checked.... Hakeem won his first chip as "the man", there were no big 3/other star pairing on that 94 team.

I mean if we're going to say "better winner", where's Luc Longley at? Haha yes, Manu was great but he's not even close to Hakeem.

Spurs board wouldn't even say that ****. Lol (I'd hope, but I'm not even going to bother to find out)

Houstunna likes this.
  11. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Dude Manu wasn't on THE SAME PLANET as Dream when it came to talent. Ask David Robinson who was a flat out stud himself and better than Manu. The Spurs organization were far superior at team building around Duncan/Pop than Htowns were with Dream. But I'll put Dream34's "talent" against anyone's.

12. pippsux

pippsux Member

This is grade A bullshit. The fact that this sombitch gets to talk rubbish on camera and nobody calls him the pompous buffoon that he is, baffles me. On what bizarre planet is this idiot on? Manu is not even the greatest Spur, not even the second greatest spur. Which team did Manu carry to championships? Which city did he put on his back and carry to titles? Manu is not good enough to carry Hakeem's jock strap. If I was the owner of FS1 I fire his overrated ass for making such a ludicrous and outlandish statement. I actually stopped watching Undisputed because one host has become a caricature, Shey and the other is a bitter old man that thinks his opinion is the holy grail. Cant stand Stephen A, but I know he would have called Skip out on this. Manu ****ing Ginobli……...wow

adw and BigShasta like this.
  13. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

What about Shaq/ Kobe Lakers?

14. smokieethabear

Wow, really? Anyone who thinks that should never be allowed to have a job in sports broadcasting. How does this clown even have a job.

adw likes this.
  15. TimmyD21!

TimmyD21! Member

Yet the Spurs have a better future than the Rockets not even close. Your team has had aged on it for the past 7 years and what have y'all done for him? Harden deserves better than playing for this piece of crap franchise. The difference is Kawhi won't sniff a championship without the Spurs. However Harden could go to the Spurs next year and he would ring!!!!

16. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You see how long this thread is ?
    This is how he gets his job

News flash. It’s not about right or wrong
    It’s about clicks and ratings

Blurr#7 likes this.
  17. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

[​IMG]

How the spurs have better future than the rockets..?

We have the best player in the NBA in his prime and we will be in contention throughout his tenure no matter what. Harden deserves the Rockets and we deserve him, the front office have done all they could to surround him with great supporting cast. the Howard's experiment obviously didn't work out and CP3's hammy prevented us from winning it all last season, it's a team sport you know and I have nothing but an admiration for the spurs organization and pop is one of my favorite coaches in the NBA but you sound butthurt, so stop all this nonsense because yall won't be relevant anymore and soon POP will call it a career.

#97 ryano2009, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  18. rpr52121

rpr52121 Sober Fan
    Supporting Member

Skip has a complex. He trusts his gut no matter what other facts are thrown his way. HIs entire career was basically built on controversy...
    He even posted a "tell all" about his life story. No doubt he had some horrors in his life, but every comment and statement comes back to him as the victim or as the hero.

19. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

He must get lots of D in San Antonio.

20. nalgas05

nalgas05 Member

AnyJuan have the link to the full Video?