1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Skillzlab] T-Mac: Week 6

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheGreat, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

how is it "wack"

2. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

because i have 2 pay

3. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

just register on the site and stay logged on. Open a new tab, get on this thread, and then click on the link given by TheGreat. It will work.

4. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

5. ThaBlackKnight

No, that was Tim Grover...and thats a great sign.

Thats when you know you are doing a great job as a trainer...you work them so hard that they'll wanna fight you.

It means Tmac aint "slacking off" or "taking it easy"...he wants to prove everybody wrong really bad and I don't blame him.

I would be embarrassed too if I missed a wide open dunk that I would've windmilled a couple of years ago.

I would be embarrassed if I had a bunch of 1/whatever games last season.

I would be embarrassed if I was a top 10 NBA talent and was questioned by people wondering if the team was better off without me.

A true man at the very least has his pride and dignity and obviously it seems that he's had enough of the crap people have been saying about him.

Whether you like him or not, he is our only chance at success for atleast next year...we should all hope he proves everybody wrong...even if you were one to question him.

6. Convictedstupid

This worked for me. Except I had closed the tab a long time before I saw this and it still worked for me as long as I clicked the OPs link. Im using safari though

7. MacYao223

MacYao223 Member

Anyone have links to all the weeks videos? I cant seem to find them

8. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

nope, i just signed up w/ a fake name and an email account i rarely use. watched it just fine.

9. FFz

FFz Member

Wait so this was a couple of weeks BEFORE his china trip? Man he's going to be ready to go when the season starts! i'm getting so excited.

10. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

he said he's gonna be ready for training camp...

11. TurtleBonzi

TurtleBonzi Member

For those who can't access the site:

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dRYhWyUInSk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dRYhWyUInSk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

You're welcome

1 person likes this.
  12. ThaBlackKnight

I don't know...Training Camp starts in October I believe, and in that video, when he was doing the one legged jump onto the platform, he looked confident and strong when he jumped off his right leg, but he was hesitant and looked weaker and off balance jumping off his left leg...so he still has a ways to go.

But that was a couple of weeks ago, so maybe its better now.

But as far as jumping with 2 feet, he seems to be confident doing that right now. He was able to jump high off a 3 feet high platform and land fine in week 4. Now he is able to jump up from the ground to a 42' inch high platform with no problem either.

However, in basketball, he will need to be able to jump off his strong leg, which is his left leg to be able to extend out when he's finishing with his right hand. The good news is he's a great finisher with his left hand, but he doens't get anywhere near the lift that he gets jumping off his left leg and finishing right handed (pre-injury).

But last year, he had zero lift off 2 feet or his left foot, and his regular lift off his right foot. So this is still an improvement.

Also, his core will be strengthened, which will help his speed, quickness, jumping and balance. He will also be lighter in weight, which is already evident from the video, which will also increase his athleticism and explosiveness.

I think he will be back to 07-08 Tmac, but I think he will need more than 3 weeks to be back for training camp. Maybe he gets a couple of pre season games in, or he may have to miss a couple of weeks of the season, and will have to play himself into game shape once he returns. These are the best case scenarios. If he is ready at the start of training camp, then taht would be great, but I highly doubt it, because of the severity of the injury.

Morey wanted him to return by January or February, but since Tmac's ahead of schedule, he's pushed it back to December...don't know if they will allow Tmac to play in November...unless doctors and trainers give a 100% guaruntee that Tmac will be okay if he comes back that early (8 months).

13. tshay

tshay Contributing Member

I'm a big TMAC skeptic but am impressed by this video.

Says his goal is to be in training camp.

14. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

He's trying his best for the upcoming contract season, good luck to him......

15. TheGreat121

TheGreat121 Member

wow hes working hard. yao should get this trainer on his rehab. i wish them both the best

16. MoJoV3

MoJoV3 Member

I have a feeling he will be ready...why? hmmm..why would he have to try and mend relationships if he truly was as hurt as he said he was last year. Why would Ron Artest put him on blast last year about stepping up if he was that hurt to where he would need "season ending surgery"...(all of a sudden) to me, he wouldn't have to mend relationships with his teammates because being hurt and possibly needing surgery is very understandable...not only to fans, but especially to fellow NBA players and coaches. I'm not saying that I don't think he had surgery...what I'm trying to say is that we only know what the media tells us....I personally don't believe everything I read in the papers and magazines....even quotes aren't accurate most of the times.....especially when it comes to these celebrities...I never believe any of that mess unless the celebrity comes out and actually says it. I definitely know how it feels to read an article or something of the same sort, and to see something I said "quoted"....a quote they claim is coming from me all twisted up to make it seem like its what I said. Or....anyway, yall get my drift. I can't wait to see him play and to see what he's capable of. He's motivating me to get out there and I don't even play. Great video...he physically looks a whole lot better.

17. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

I dont wanna pay just to watch Tmac working out. I can watch myself work out for free

18. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

Haha Please someone post the video.

19. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I wonder how things would have been different if T-Mac never missed that dunk. Does he still decide to end his season? Does he still opt for the microfracture surgery?

Much like Yao's playoff injury (he needed to get his foot fixed anyway), that missed dunk could end up being a blessing in disguise if McGrady successfully comes back.

20. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Dude, its posted a few posts up.