1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Sit with the red rowdies (section 114) - knicks, lakers, thunder, spurs

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by rsl5181, Dec 1, 2013.

1. rsl5181

rsl5181 Contributing Member

hi all, i have tickets in the red rowdies section 114 for all of the above games. text me if interested 832-429-6711

2. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

how many and how much

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

These are really good seats, but I prefer sitting in an area where my business contacts and I can conduct business in quieter setting where we won't have to raise our voices to talk to each other.

4. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

LOOOOOOOOOOL

Yeah how many and how much?

5. The Law

The Law Member

Not sure how the crop of Rowdies are this year as I have not set on that side of the stadium, but as for last year I must say sitting anywhere within shouting distance of the Rowdies was slightly annoying.

I realize they are diehard rockets fans and kudos for that but it just seemed like so many were exclusively diehards and not real intelligent basketball minds. I am perfectly fine with cheering and getting wild after big plays but obnoxious booing and chants after EVERY rockets foul is just too much. Guess what folks, sometimes we do actually foul the opposing team, no need to chant and yell at refs/opposing players.

Like I said, maybe they are better this year, but sitting in 114 isn't all it's cracked up to me.

Flame Suit [ON]off

6. ILoveWhiteGirls

Will these seats get me closer to rocketgirl? I like her very much.

7. LSSLAMBAM

LSSLAMBAM Member

i've learned this season that you can hear the rowdies no matter where you sit on the lower level - just worse when you sit in the same section obviously.

ditto on the issue with yelling at refs/opposing players. taunting honestly does not have a place in the NBA (vs NCAA) IMO, except during playoffs where anything goes.

even though fans at toyota center can be indifferent more often than they should, i've noticed a positive difference in noise level this season and it has nothing to do with the rowdies.

in conclusion - you'd have to pay me to sit in their section, and when possible, i sit as far from them as possible (the opposing endzone).

8. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

Sitting by the rowdies is a bad selling point. I try to sit as far away from them as I can when I go to games.

9. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

rowdies are annoying

10. rsl5181

ha, i know not everyone is into it, but its a fun experience for some. i have multiple seats. text me at 832-429-6771 for more info. Thanks!

11. cheke64

cheke64 Member

This sounds tempting, when I grow old I'll share mah stories with the 2030'ers.

12. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Yupp.

13. joesr

joesr Member

4 seats together?

14. ketchupNmustard

Anyone else cringe during the "rockets" cheer durinv the national anthem, I thought it was douchey the braves did jt. Ifs just not classy, folks.

1 person likes this.
  15. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I'd rather be dropped in a den of starving honey badgers

16. Horry33

Horry33 Contributing Member

Agreed. I have 4 tickets to all these games too but on the opposite end.

17. ILoveWhiteGirls

Why the diss towards the red rowdies? You go to a game to be electrified not sit there quietly like your at Grandmas Bingo event. Are you guys really that anti-social??

18. The Law

The Law Member

I am pretty sure I go to every game excited and cheering for the Rockets, have for the past 25 years. However, I'm not sure hanging around a majority of mostly ignorant loud-mouths is my cup of tea.

And as for the National Anthem comment from earlier in the thread, I could not agree more. Yes, our national anthem has the word "Rockets" in it. No, that does not give you permission to interupt it with some stupid a** yell because you heard the word "Rockets"

19. Horry33

Horry33 Contributing Member

^^^what he said.

20. rsl5181

yes, 4 seats together