1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Silas’ Supporting Cast

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Da Wink, Oct 30, 2020.

1. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

this is something that rockets should aim for.... russ improving his 3pt shot would be huge...it can be done i mean if a big man can add it over a summer why not russ... it can be done... he s already shown flashes of 3 pt ability especially at times when he improves his 3pt selection... Russ go for it!

BigShasta likes this.
  2. Caprah

Caprah Member

What Kobe refused to shoot the ball in game 7 against the suns

D-rock likes this.
  3. Caprah

Caprah Member

He clearly a lin fan troll. Puts the name of Olajuwon as his handle so no one can suspect his agenda

Ramo$e and D-rock like this.
  4. Caprah

Caprah Member

Go back to jerry lin fansite

Ramo$e likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I envy you, Russ might hire you for his PR staff.

6. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

As a first time head coach, I suspect he will get at least one old/experienced veteran coach. That said... I would like someone for SAN organization... including Becky Hammond (who has been a winner at every step in her career).

jim1961 likes this.
  7. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

8. D-rock

D-rock Member

Love Lucas but hes been barely more than a glorified life coach and shooting coach.

We could have kept RoCo, Wood, Melton, Clark, Harty, etc. if he developed them better or fought harder for them.

9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

We don't really know what happened behind the scene. But I think Lucas has a good reputation.

Anyway, the buck stops at the top. If I wanted to point finger, I'd blame the HC and the GM for giving up on young players too soon. If they thought Lucas didn't do a good job developing these players, they should have fired him long time ago.

D-rock and Ramo$e like this.
  10. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Assistant to the Head Coach?

[​IMG]

D-rock likes this.