1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Signing day [10 day style]

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Astrodome, Feb 20, 2019.

1. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Yeah, but whadda doz guyz know?

2. Der Rabbi

Der Rabbi Member

Hey that's one less day of two 10 day minimum G League contracts to pay. Gets you a bag of frozen shrimp to serve at Landry's.

#102 Der Rabbi, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    smp and J.R. like this.
  3. Remlap

Remlap Member

Let's bring in Jimmer!
    I wanna see him splash some 3's.
    Can't be any worse than the chuckers we have at times
    I'm pretty sure he won't go 0 for 13 or 0 for 27 o_O

4. rockets13champs

On that note if we go 0/13 or 0/27 we need someone on the team to let James know we need to stop chasing fouls due to how the game is being reffed

5. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I wish we could get Nico Melli but think he would be more $$$.

Would be happy with Gortat and Fredette.

6. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

Yes.

Why is this a surprise to you? Are you thick? The deadline moves were about ca$h savings. To think we would go early on signing the required number of players is not smart....

In the end there weren't any options that could have helped us at that 'big 6'9 defensive 3 point shooting SF' spot in the buyout market anyway.

Do I wish our owner would fork out the cash? Heck yes. But knowing he won't means we should be patient enough to wait for House to sign!!

7. shinjirod

shinjirod Member

Former potential max contract power forward Terrence Jones, come on up!!!