1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Sick and Tired.....

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dreamshake, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Contributing Member

Almost missed your input Freak.

Ummm.......pot, kettle black.

What are you. "The style police"

As if I give two freaking craps if you agree with me or not. Its not like anyone has ever agreed with you.

2. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Dreamshake - are you drunk tonight?

3. MacBeth

MacBeth Member

I think it easy to see how some dismiss all international opposition with us as being indicative only of anti-Americanism/envy when it is so readily done within the nation itself.

4. Possum

Possum Member

The grandmother remark was pure sarcasm. Sorry if you didn't get that. :rolleyes: As for your claim that I was using 9/11 as a crutch, please show me when I did that. I said this war doesn't need 9/11 to justify it. I didn't say 9/11 justified this war.

Oh and by the way, N Korea is next and justifiably so!;)

5. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Contributing Member

Possum.....you were leaning that way. You know it. And you may of been sarcastic about the grandmother comment, but you do realize that alot of people do in fact think that way.

OK Im all better now.

Sorry for the rant Clutch. Just got fed up with some of the absolute rediculous comments I heard on the radio. I listen to alot of AM radio to and from work. Its a long drive, and it just boiled over.

Ill stick to my guns, but try to use more discression next time clutch.

6. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Funny, when I vote, I usually try to vote for the candidate that will end up doing the least amount of harm.

7. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

OMG, DS, I couldn't have said it better myself. Possum, you better PRAY TO GOD, that Jr. doesn't decide to go after North Korea. This must be why they call Korea "the forgotten war". As Roy Jones, Jr would say, ya'll must of forgot. Must have forgot that we fought that WAR HARD and could only at best get a "tie" and a cease fire. There is NO formal treaty on the Korean War, it is technically still going on. Could we "win" a war in Korea? We would probably have to kill MILLIONS of North Koreans to do so, would lose thousands of American soldiers, and Millions of South Koreans, cripple the Asian economy and shortly the world, and would also have to content with any threat that China might pose on us during and especially after said war. I KNOW people who went through this war on the KOREAN side. I spent my college career studying the history and politics of this peninsula ALONE. Do NOT presume to know what you are talking about when you say we should go to Korea next. You simply do not want to see what would happen. It would make Viet Nam look like the first Gulf War.