1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SI player ranking top 100, do you agree?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fxbillie, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Knickskiller

Knickskiller Member

2. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

that's wade hand writing?
    why sometime he writes E as "E" and sometime "e"???

3. Jharden13

Jharden13 Member

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Superstars being bored without playing games

5. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Guarantee that's a set up for a commercial for KD and Wade

6. Raven

Raven Member

Miami would trade Wade for Harden in a nano second.

:rolleyes:

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Agreed, the list is trash, but it's only meant to stir controversy and get people talking, so it did it's job. No thinking person takes Wade, Kobe, or Westbrick over Harden this year.

8. Jharden13

Jharden13 Member

Wade is rated higher in 2K14 lol

9. photojoe

photojoe Member

I understand the argument of why Wade is better- that he plays better defense and that he doesn't have the same offensive numbers because he defers to Lebron.

Still, I would take Harden over Wade. Then when you consider the age difference and the injury history and it's even easier!

10. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Wade's not only gonna have it out for Durant now, but for Harden too. Look for him to go off against the Rox this season. Of course, Harden is capable of responding on the court.

11. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

That would be great if it means wade takes posessions away from lebron. Wade is just not that good anymore. And he will have a lot of difficulties with our center duo.

12. MazelTov

MazelTov Member

I disagree with few things on this list.

First I don't think that Matt Barnes and Kyle Korver belong to this list, they are certainly aren't two of the best 100 players in the league, not even close, Jimmy Butler and Andre Drummond did looked very decent in the previous season but yet I would insert them to this list, Amir Johnson, for real? how can you place this guy among the best 100 players in the league, placing him before centers like Andrew Bynum and Anderson Varejao is a joke.

I think Goran Dragic should be placed on a better spot on this list, absolutely a very talented point gaurd, Chandler Parsons should be ranked before Gordon Hayward, and of course Loul Deng should be ranked in a better spot, I'm not intending to disrespect Kirilenko but Loul Deng is better than him. Another thing which I can't comprehend is how Larry Sanders which has ameliorated a lot has been disposed before a player like Al Jefferson.

About Jeremy Lin, you can replace him with few of the players I mentioned which should not be on this list, Jeremy doesn't deserve a good spot on this list but you can fit him around 90-100 in my opinion, this list has much room for improvement the way I see it.

13. gnozahs

gnozahs Member

BAHAHAHAHAHAH!