1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[SI] James Harden reveals why he left Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jalen Green OnlyFan, Aug 19, 2021.

?

Does this offend you as a Houstonian?

1. Yes

46 vote(s)
    24.9%
  2. No

139 vote(s)
    75.1%
  1. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

Ya none of what that dude said had anything to do with my post.

2. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

That’s what I’ve experienced from a lot of harden/nets fans here. Immediately questioning vaccine status/political views /hurling insults

3. D-rock

D-rock Member

Who the fvck are you again?

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

Someone who acts like they’ve been around and coincidentally been here for like 3 weeks. So basically the answer is a nobody. If not that some loser that got kicked off here already and had to come back under another name. In which case is even worse

5. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

Just a guy. Like most people on here.

6. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

Ah yes. Clutchfans celebrity and internet sensation yolo. Can I get an autograph :)

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

So confirmed the latter. Absolutely hilarious people are that much of a loser to get banned and then have to come back under a different name. Guess that’s what happens when there’s nothing else for you going on. It’s pretty much a big reason why this board downgrades. There’s a reason why folks like you get booted in the first place. Let that sink in

8. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

What the actual ****

9. Jalen Green OnlyFan

Fair. It’s really only dudes like @HP3 @vlaurelio and @YOLO who act like they more than just another dude wit an internet opinion.

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

It’s not an act. Don’t get upset if you simply post dumb full of hypocrisy and someone tells you

11. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

I’ve watched you edit this post like 3 times so I guess I’ll respond to it before you change it again, you seem to be in your feelings about harden and that’s okay, I enjoyed his regular seasons but dreaded the playoffs

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

I’m glad you’re watching that closely. What did I have for lunch

13. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

You are very opinionated which is fine I respect that and agree with some of why you are saying when you actually talk about the rockets but this whole internet celebrity act you are pulling is odd

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

Not odd to me. A bunch of nonsense posts like you’ve been doing and a few others is what brings this board down

15. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

You are just mad I like the rockets and wasnt fond of harden I think

16. YOLO

YOLO Member

It’s really you’ve been talking out of your ass more than anything. Yeah you like the rockets so much that oh hey let me join cf’s that’s been around for 25 years. Or, Oh wait let me come back after I was banned for a reason.

17. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

There’s much more to being a rockets fan than internet posting but there is also Reddit, Houston forums, Facebook, Twitter etc. there are many more rockets fans that aren’t even on here

beardsanity713 likes this.
  18. YOLO

YOLO Member

Not really. If anyone is actually a true rockets fan they’ve been part of cf’s at some point within the last 25 years already. It’s well known even with the players that have put on that jersey. Not less than 3 weeks ago trying to act like something they’re not. None of those platforms remotely come close to the fan base on this board for the rockets

19. VickMackey

VickMackey Member

Na man not at all. My dad was taking me to games longer than I can even remember. This **** is in my blood. In my fathers blood etc etc.
    We had good times with harden don’t get me wrong but he wasn’t getting it done in the playoffs. I guess that’s up for discussion but maybe not bc it seems to ruffle a lot of feathers around here

20. Jalen Green OnlyFan

This isn’t true man. This site is fantastic and has a lot of true Rockets fans on it, but not being on the site doesn’t equal fake rockets fan.

Some people have season tickets, closely follow root sports southwest coverage, feignes chron coverage etc, but just don’t mess around with social media sports postings.