1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should we send a message to the NBA Saturday night?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jake Stewart, Jan 17, 2018.

1. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

We have medical reasons .

Harden, hammy
    Paul , groin
    Clint , heel
    Luc , shoulder

DonKnock likes this.
  2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

1) you don’t know that

2) I never leave early no matter the score, I actually pay money to go to games unlike the fans that like to complain about the low attendance from their computers while sitting at home.

D-rock, DonKnock, DreamShook and 2 others like this.
  3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

yup the rockets message will be we won't put our players and coaches in harms way while the league systematically lets opponents foul our players with someonelse getting called, lets opponents bump our coaches/coaching staff without repercussion, and basically letting other teams foul, hurt, **** on the rockets while the whole league lets them get away with it

hope fans understand that

DonKnock and snowconeman22 like this.
  4. Reeko

Reeko Member

if the Rockets want to give me at least 80-90% of the value of my tickets back, give me free parking, and at least half off food and drinks with re-fills then they can pull something like this against GS

Torn n Frayed likes this.
  5. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Yeah bc the only thing it'll prove is we're PAB's..Not that I think we are but that's a PAB move...

Reeko likes this.
  6. Daddy Long Legs

The same posters that don't value the ticket buyer are the same ones that complain about toyota center being empty while they watch the game at home.

They don't respect the ticket buyer because they don't put their money where their mouth is.

DonKnock, BigMaloe and Reeko like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

I complain about TC being empty :D, but I at least go to a decent amount of games

it’s easy to say that you hope the fans that paid hundreds just to get into the building can understand a move like this while u watch the game at home for free

DonKnock and BigMaloe like this.
  8. Daddy Long Legs

if you go to games then you have the right to complain about toyota center attendance IMO. It's the people that haven't spent money on any game in years complaining about toyota center attendance that are ridiculous.

it just irks me when people think they can spend other people's finances. I agree, It's so easy to say "rest players" when you don't have any skin in the game. I dropped a decent amount to be lower bowl and see steph curry, kevin durant, james harden, and chris paul perform. Unless they are injured then there is no excuse for the nba to sit them this game IMO.

DonKnock, BigMaloe and Reeko like this.
  9. alethios

alethios Member

Harden is just coming off an injury and CP3 might have some lingering soreness. I say put them on minutes restriction, say 12-15 max. How can the league argue with that?

10. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

I'll pay you $50 or 8 beers whichever is higher, if you do that. Shoutout SIL when you do it.

SIL

BigMaloe likes this.
  11. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Yeah, I'm against sitting them cause it's in Houston. But if this was GSW?

They wouldn't even fly there.

SIL

12. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Like LaVar Ball?

Just pack and go home.

SIL

13. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

DAntoni- chest

Dudes an old.guy, you got a 6'10 physical specimen hitting him. Grow up, Blake.

SIL

snowconeman22 likes this.
  14. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

That would be the funniest.

Breaking: “MDA to miss a week due to bruised sternum from illegal elbow contact to chest during the Clippers vs Rockets game”

DonKnock likes this.
  15. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

How old is Mike?

Old people are frail. Gotta be careful. On that aspect alone, Blake hitting someone double his age he should be b**** slapped. And the fined 250k and suspended at least 5 games.

Deliberately hitting an old man. If I shoulder checked an old dude at the grocery store, I'd be apprehended. Rightfully so.

SIL

16. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Wouldn’t that be more of a big FU to our own fans, considering the game is in Houston?

DreamShook likes this.
  17. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Serious question; if they hadn't bum rushed the chippers dressing room do you think blake would have gotten suspended?

18. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Blake wasn't getting suspended at all.

Kiki says he brushed up against Mike, that's all.

SIL

19. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

IDk, I think they could have made a bigger deal and had a better case for him getting a game at least. They way it played it...we played ourselves.

20. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

February 28 2018