1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should we put Harden on Curry?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ScolaIsBallin, May 18, 2015.

1. basketballholic

Yes. That's how good he is. But those shots aren't sustainable long-term, even from as great a shooter as Steph. He knocked down a few, like Lebron said, but he won't be able to knock down a lot of them at an efficient rate as long as CLE is ganging up on him the way they are..

2. ibm

ibm Member

but curry doesnt have to "sustain" the crazy shots long-term. one or 2 quarters will be enough to swing the series to the other direction. and lebron aint superman, plus he's got some mileage on his body being in the league for a decade. will he be physically worn out?

to see the answers of these questions makes this series very intriguing to me.

3. Kiddsir

Kiddsir Member

See how Cav stop Curry is a team work.
    We don't have that this season.

4. SemisolidSnake

I agree with putting Harden on Curry. Let James piggyback around on Steph's back to show that they're actually good buddies. Meanwhile the much heavier, more muscular James will be slowly crushing Curry's spine as they cavort through a field of flowers together. Exxxxceelllent.

5. basketballholic

Ok guys. Here you go.

I was wrong. I honestly believed that the Cavs had solved the riddle and would adjust with Lebron in the post against Draymond and Lee. It never happened. I thought Blatt would continue to evolve and adjust and realize that the primary advantage would be to get the ball to Lebron in the post against Draymond.

Instead the Cleveland D never rared it's head again. Delly never looked the same after game 3. Kerr adjusted and benched Bogut in favor of Draymond and iggy. And no more adjustments ever came from Cleveland. They should have but they didn't.

I was wrong.