1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should Rudy T Start Drinking again?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Evol, Sep 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evol

Evol Member

Man, I don't know about ya'll, but I miss when Rudy and that Clear cup of "dark cola" with ice were in action, he was a top 10 coach of all-time...did the league regulate his alcohol intake? Oh well, i hope Rudy T takes us to the playoffs again, that way he can make his Houston Legacy even greater...I love Rudy!!

2. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

3. Shooter1583

Shooter1583 Member

So this is what the offseason has drawn down to? Whether Rudy should go back to drinking? Boy, I cannot wait till the season starts!

4. Stevie Francis

i really don't think his drinking or not drinking will affect the out come of the game.

5. timm

timm Member

Drinking is baaaaaad for anyone..........but if we win 60 games this season, I have no issues with Rudy drinking......coke...or anything that gets it done for him...

6. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

I don't know if Rudy was an alcoholic or not, but if you knew any alcoholics who quit drinking, you would know that this topic is in extremely poor taste.

But since you asked, ...HELL NO! What would that have to do with anything?

7. off_welfare

off_welfare Member

Hey...whatever can win us a championship. I'm all for it!:rolleyes:

8. Elvis Costello

Rudy can shoot a speedball into his eyeball at mid-court if it will make the Rockets win. Look what it did for Red Auerbach!

or not..

9. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Rudy should drink 8 glasses of water per day...

10. fromobile

fromobile Contributing Member

I think Rudy drank after games to deal with the stress. Drunk Rudy T. humor is getting less funny, I think it awesome that he quit.

...... What we really need back is a drunk Vernon Maxwell. Remy V.S.O.P. baby!

11. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

Evol:- Your comments at the end of your post are disgusting and are very offensive to thoes of us that practice our faith. If you have any respect you would have something that could at least be true! Considering that Jesus Christ is God and Kobe is NOT MJ.

12. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I think the HPD limited his alcohol intake when he slammed into that tree. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.