1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should Pryuen stop trying to turn this board upside down?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by MacGreat, Jul 30, 2007.

1. holysilence

holysilence Member

I am not a fan of him and I do not need to read his artical (because I'm Chinese), but I really appreciate his work. Honestly speaking, over 80% information we get in China is from American media, but there is some special news originally been posted in Chinese (although not much) worth reading too. I said this as a rox fan, not a Chinese.

2. Adelman

Adelman Member

Some people are complete morons these days.

He is so nice to all of us. Every single time he takes hours to translate articles for US when he doesnt even have to do so. People say thanks and stuff, but come on we should pay him or something for all his time and effort. I feel grateful to have a member like him on this forum.

He translates the stuff word for word and i dont know if people realize this but he like myself is a fob. Which means that he was not born here. (or so i presume, from his chinese level). We dont tend to understand all of the "formalities" of racism and all these stupid words that could make people think we are racist. We dont get some inside jokes because we are not accustomed to the american culture, and did not grow up with these things in our lives.

He translated it and he already apologized for any signs of racism and admitted that it was not his intention. So people to need fu.cking get off his a$$ about this racism crap. Everyone here is like a family and we all share at least one common interest: the Houston Rockets. And that alone makes us family.

So before any of you start trying to ride this nice man's a$$ again for being a "racist" and trying to report him. I seriously hope you first consider selling your children to Mark Cuban and then jumping off the top of a building.

Pruyen thank you for all the time and effort you put into making this a better fan site. Thank you for all your inside information from the chinese articles. You along with Hillicopter are 2 of my favorite people here who dedicate their time and effort to make this a top tier site.

I wouldnt be surprised if these jacka$$s and their comments discourage you from translating for us again. So I as a member of this forum apologize for their inconsideration. Please continue to keep up the good work.

-Adelman

and macgreat PS, if you post again im going to go APE****s on you.

3. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

excactly my opinion on this.

4. alexcapone

alexcapone Contributing Member

Pryuen,
    I definetley appreciate the time that you are taking to translate these articles. One suggestion that I hope you will take as constructive criticism is to work on improving the grammar of the english translations. I understand that you're grammar isn't the best in the world but maybe you can have someone else on the board take a look at it and revise it before you post? I think that would definetley improve the credibility of the article. If you remember this past year the chronicle actually posted a link to a clutchfans post on a translated Spanoulis article from Greece which I thought was pretty cool. I also understand that the lack of credibility from your sources are in question and that isn't your fault at all. I think some of us might remember when you posted a Sina article of a TMac workout that happend 6 months prior and was taken from a fox sports report. All in all your contributions definetley help improve the quality of this board and I encourage you to keep up the good work. Also on a side note, this is a r****ded thread.

5. brando

brando Member

WOW Pretty Nervy. Thats kinda like me trying to ban Gator or Dakota.Unbelievable. I just wonder what your being banned poll score would be. I would vote no for anyone being banned. Is there not an ignore button you can push to not see him?

6. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

Just my 2 cents on this thread.

7. Kyrodis

Kyrodis Contributing Member

I appreciate the time and effort that pryuen puts into translating articles. However, I do think he needs to be a bit more selective as to what articles he chooses to translate...and learn not take criticism (of both Yao and his articles) as personally/seriously as he does.

MacGreat on the other hand has shown nothing but disrepect ever since he registered. Almost every time see one of his posts, he's insulting someone. Starting this poll was utterly idiotic. Do us all a favor and just get the hell out of here.

#87 Kyrodis, Jul 31, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2007
  8. felicity813

felicity813 New Member

i think Pryuen will be very sad when he saw the poll.(and so am i :( )
    Pryuen :i'm a Chinese fan,and i really appreciate for all your did for us,though some of your posts i had seen in the Chinese websites,but i still love them.
    and now I should say: come on !!Pryuen, 走自己的路让别人去说吧i'm waiting for your next work, i'm proud of you!!