1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should Hill start at PF next season?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LifeisButaDream, Mar 13, 2010.

Tags:
  1. LifeisButaDream

You are right about him being a legitimate anchor for our D.But if people think he to be 100% to start the season then they are mistaking.

2. jevjnd

jevjnd Contributing Member

Get a grip, you can't negate everything that everyone else does just for the sake of protecting Yao with a 2nd year player. They're going to attack him anyway because that's what teams do. If Yao can't handle playing D the way it should be played, then he probably shouldn't be out there. I hope that regardless of who it is, the organization doesn't trot a gimped player out there :eek: . Besides, Scolajuwon's a stud.

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I did, earlier in the thread, like a page or two ago...

You responded with a barely coherent post devoid of spaces between the sentences and looking like you just had a bit too much stimulation (drug induced), or had forgotten your meds. If neither is the case, my apologies, but it makes me concerned about you. I cannot fathom a reason, otherwise. I guess you could be in high school. If you are, I'm sincerely sorry, but suggest you try a blog more geared to your age group. :)

4. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

No stoudemire should.

5. LifeisButaDream

I didn't start acting like a high school kid till you did.You said the rockets needed to know more about hill.I said what we do know about him now.Was that the problem? :(

6. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Adelman doesn't know what's best for the team. Adelman should have played Hill at the end of the 4th. Scola beast mode was worthless at the end of the 4th. :p

7. Tiger23

Tiger23 Member

id like to say yes but that would mean that we're not gona be legit contenders bcuz at this stage in his career he's nowhere near ready to be a starter on a championship contender

i do see him as a major part of the 2nd unit and first big in for substitutes

8. jmr123jmr

jmr123jmr Member

SORRY DUDE. BUT U DON'T KNOW BASKETBALL. SINCERLY.

9. carib

carib Member

With the way Scola has been playing, Hill would probably get more minutes backing Hayes right now. As for starting him over Scola, I don't see that happening for a while. Scola is better offensively. To Hill's credit he looks more likely to challenge shots. When Yao is back, Scola will be the PF. Hill can back up both Yao and Scola.

10. LifeisButaDream

Thanks for doing such a great job proving i don't KNOW BASKETBALL.But at least from your post i can tell that you do. :rolleyes:

11. LifeisButaDream

Wow.Why didn't you wait to jump off Bosh's nuts and on to Scola's nuts before he scored 44 :confused:

12. Corpusfan

Corpusfan Member

Uh, what about Scola? Even if the Rockets don't land another 4 this summer, Scola will still be better than Hill next year, and Scola plays well with Yao.

13. LifeisButaDream

like i was saying

14. illteacher

illteacher Member

One more time... no thank you

15. Rocket94-95

Rocket94-95 Member

yes, but for the rest of this season not next season, we have scola

16. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Scola needs to start he is sooooo good......

DD

17. carib

carib Member

Scola had a good game, 20 and 11. Hill played well and will get a lot of minutes from Hayes. Hill is looking better and better but he is not ready to start over Scola, but he should be the primary back up to Yao and Scola so he should be getting atleast 20 minutes a game next year.

18. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Does your space bar malfunction only when pressed immediately after a period?

19. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

No but i've come around to the idea that he should be the primary backup for Scola next season instead of trading him away.

20. Rocket94-95

Rocket94-95 Member

the more scola plays the more i see morey standing pat with scola and not going for bosh, we have our starting pf for the next 2-3 years scola is 30 years old