1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Should ATW be banned or controlled on this forum

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by glynch, Nov 1, 2014.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Asserting that Islam is a dangerous ideology is not being a bigot.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah and that was EIGHT years ago. I apologized for stirring the pot profusely. I totally respect people here and have been honest in my posts since returning, and that's why I changed my moniker. I thank the many who have been able to accept that. Some never will apparently.

I am not saying either should be banned. Thinking about it, being a bigot isn't a crime. His Anti-Muslim threads is sad and disturbing, and I do think he crosses the line into bigotry, but banning him isn't going to change that.

My issue with him is his deeply personal insults which are highly offensive. I have put him on ignore but I think it will only encourage him further.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

What if I said Judaism is a dangerous Ideology. Are you telling me that wouldn't get me labeled anti-semitic? Seriously?

4. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

it is the 2nd largest religion in the world and it is growing. if you believe that Islam is dangerous we are in trouble.

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

He actually did quite a bit more than that under that user name. Looking at some of his old posts, it actually seems completely pathological.

Towards mc mark (pathological, excessive insults):

Towards "libpigs":

And then there were many anti-Muslim posts he made (in contrast to my posts questioning and criticizing the ideology of political Islam):

I stopped there - there was too much for me to continue my research.

But keep in mind: This is the exact same poster as Sweet Lou 4 2 - same person. More than 6,000 posts over a span of more than 6 years. The fact that he is now acting like he is a caring white knight for poor Muslims is actually pure hilarity, as well as him complaining about insults (when everyone can see he keeps spewing them out). ZERO credibility. Zero.

This kid needs some serious help. The need for attention is extreme. I have given him more than enough now, though.

#105 AroundTheWorld, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
    5 people like this.
  6. fchowd0311

No, I am fine in my comfortable apartment in Massachusetts. Unfortunately for any women, homosexual, athiest or Christian etc in those regions where Islam is the dominant faith, they are in trouble and have been in trouble for a while.

7. fchowd0311

How is a ideology that uses a man who married a 6 year old, had sex slaves and was a war lord as the example of the perfect man morally not a dangerous ideology

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

9. kemah

kemah Member

lol

One per day.

10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

lol ATW -- you can now rest your case.

Now that was a true shaming of Sweets

11. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I barely remember New Yorker as a guy that made dumb arguments against me on guns. Those posts show someone who is deranged. Shocking.

12. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

If I could have shopped ATW wins on there I would have lol.

13. Andrew Wiggins

To all the muslims here, just leave. This sub forum is not for you. You are not welcome and it is obvious. It is for racists. To all my black bros, i suggest the same. It is sad that we live in the most diverse city and hate each other like this on clutchfans.

The only way to stop him is by letting the rep circle jerk posts ensue. Do not entertain them by replying one word. Let them hate amongst themselves and spare your time, energy, and health. It is nothing but fearful, hateful, and angry racists.

Atw insults people much worse.

As to why we dont sit all day and post positive stories and threads, well, we have lives. We dont have an agenda to make certain groups look bad because we have hate in our hearts.

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  14. Exiled

Exiled Member

He is insignificant to make a thread about him

15. Andrew Wiggins

This is the remedial class. We need it.

16. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Who is making Muslims look bad?

ISIS? Or ATW?
    Boko Haram? Or ATW?
    The Taliban? Or ATW?
    Widespread support for stoning for adulterers? Or ATW?
    Widespread support for death penalty for apostasy? Or ATW?

Do these things exist or is ATW inventing them "to make certain groups look bad"?

17. Andrew Wiggins

Since this thread is about atw please tell me more about him before i leave the dd again.

He is a single, 50 year old german dude, who is 6'6" and drinks a lot....probably while on clutchfans. You guys made his year. Good work glynch. I expect this to go on until the day he dies now.

Did dwight schrute divorce angela?

18. fchowd0311

Really? An entire article that states that Aisiha's age at the time of marriage is not certain because.
    .. it's not certain? Please... Do you know what the most relabile source of hadith is for majority of Muslims? Bukhari. Do you know which source of hadith state she was married at the age of six and consumatted at 9?Bukhari. For **** sakes I was taught this by my Sunday school in my local mosque (Sugar Land) by other Muslims.

19. Exiled

Exiled Member

Can u bring that Hadeeth you talking about?

Sadly I agree with ATW that some who claim to be Muslims are Islam worst enemy.

20. bongman

bongman Member

Why don't you ask all the heroic characters in the bible not named Jesus. You know, the same folks that he idolized before he got placed in the pedestal by his followers.