1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shortness of Breath

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Obito, Feb 14, 2012.

1. jcantu

jcantu Contributing Member

yes, lung doctor

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

This was posted:

Right below this post:

LOL.....

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

5. SacTown

SacTown Member

Yes. I believe this to be true. Drugs can mess up your brain chemistry. Anxiety also runs in families. It's a brain chemistry thing.

6. Chamillionaire

If you can find a drug dealer who sells 100% pure MDMA pills, well Id be tempted to take one, but the chances are that these pills include the worst crap for your body. Bits of meth or heroine with god knows what.

7. Chamillionaire

The truth is tracymacaddidas probably took some xtc, couldn't sleep well because of the speed in the pill, stayed up for several days when he lost his mind, panicked and called his dad because he simply "wigged out". I know people like this kid tracymacaddidas, thinking he's all cool taking pills, but really he's just destroying himself.

8. Chamillionaire

The thread should be called shortness of common sense, my taste in crap music dubstep, and my homo love crush on Philip Rivers by Tracymacaddidas.

9. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Alright brah, you seriously need to hop off my dick. Since Eli won his ring you've come up from the dungeons of your cheetos infested room & have been following me around the bbs talking to yourself. You made a thread in the texans forum? which was self ownage... I didn't even reply when I saw it. Why? I was trying to save you some face hoping everyone would just ignore the dumb kid in the corner.

You spew the same **** over and over again. You're like that annoying toilet paper smeared with **** that gets stuck at the bottom of your shoe and no matter how hard you subtly try to shake it off... it stays.

I got checked for anxiety today, maybe you should get checked for that raging boner you have for Eli Manning.

10. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Update for anyone that cars, I got checked today again and the doctor said it was anxiety, gave me xanaxs, I should feel better by friday.

He said anxiety attacks can be triggered by anything, he had a patient that her anxiety was worse when the sun would set for some reason. The initial anxiety attack scares the **** out of you so you're constantly wondering when you're going to get the next one. Which is anxiety. Make sense.

http://www.npadnews.com/anxiety-symptoms.asp

Oh and this whole fiasco has convinced me to stay clean for a while..... and not just pills, alcohol too. Thanks for everyone that contributed. There's some dickcheeses on the bbs but then there's some people that really want to help. Really appreciate it.

11. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Xanax will help as I have been taking half a pill every day due to the stress that I have been going through in the last year. My big problem last year is trying to get over bronchitis. That has absolutely kicked my ass. :(

1 person likes this.
  12. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

Sounds like lupus...

[​IMG]

13. Chamillionaire

I ain't your brah in case you haven't noticed. Save me face, like I give a crap about how people on here think about me. This is an Internet forum, not very important on my list. Don't care about Eli manning nor Philip rivers. You're a pill poppin dubstep listening douchebag. That's all.

14. Chamillionaire

This guy smokes bud, does drugs, and now is complaining about his little problem. You think Xanax is gonna help? What happens when you get hooked on those? You gonna try Valium next. Race babies, u wish all of you would hurry up and b gone.

15. Chamillionaire

Rave babies.

16. Chamillionaire

Actually u did reply? You don't remember? Drugs. Making you forget stuff you idiot.

17. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Glad it wasn't anything more serious, hope you feel better.
    Chamillionaire, chillll. Rockets are beating OKC right now, everyone be happy.

18. Chamillionaire

U mad?

19. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

^

I understand the quoting yourself since you are too cheap, um, not able to contribute to the tip jar to get editing. But is there really a need to keep quoting the last post by the op and adding stupid juvenile insults as SEPARATE POSTS??!! Seriously, turn off your computer and do something else and come back sometime tomorrow. We all here will appreciate it, greatly.

1 person likes this.
  20. Chamillionaire

Nah, this little whiner deserves whatever he gets. He does drugs, has health problems from it, didn't sleep and now crying to the bbs trying to get some comfort. Don't worry, I'll play the miniature violen for him.