1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Shocking] Police Routinely Violate Rights Of "The Blacks" in Ferguson

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

Yup - it's totally ok for a police department to be racist and focus more on arresting blacks without any justification.

Good job for admitting you are a racist.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Is that what I said? Please try to follow along, I'll try to dumb down things to the best of my ability but you have to work with me. I'll look for some crayons to spell things out next time.

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

I think you need to use all your brain power here and really think about what you are saying.

Let's review.

The Ferguson PD has been found to engage in discriminatory practices.

Your response is to attack the blacks in the community saying they should now shot some cops and burn stuff down.

Something is wrong with you.

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Looks like the crayons may not even help you. Anyway, I don't have the time and am unwilling to put in the effort to right your ship so I'll just say have a good day.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Look at all the racial hustlers, unable to cope with their shattered reality of law and order in America. It's like they just found out Santa Claus doesn't exist.

6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

Run away kido, keep your crayons to color the world in shades of hate.

It's obvious that when you're called out and exposed all you can do is run away.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You're not calling anyone out, you're just spewing nonsense and embarrassing yourself. If you were self aware enough to know it, you'd probably feel pretty foolish. I don't feel like playing Anne Sullivan for you, so I say have a good day.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

Right, you are saying that black people deserve to be treated differently by police basically and then you insult others for pointing out that this is the fundamental problem going on here.

The PD is discriminating against blacks and all you can say is, "they have no right to riot". WTF? What do the two things even have to do with one another.

If you were self aware enough to realize you have some serious problems with blacks maybe you could grow a bit.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

No, that's actually not what I said at all and the fact that you still don't get that is why I'm insulting you....or rather you are insulting yourself.

10. ubigred

ubigred Member

Waiting on a reply.......

11. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

So over the last seven years the members of the Ferguson police department sent three emails that people find objectionable, one of which is a joke, one of which included some cartoon that we are not provided, and one of which referenced a phenomenon analyzed extensively in Freakonomics? Is there a major organization anywhere in America that is not going to have one inappropriate email every two years? They should have left the email bit out and focused on the statistics.

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Sounds like you've focused on the emails rather than the statistics.

13. HamJam

HamJam Member

wow fchow, I thought you were just joking, but, even after he was repeatedly called out for it, texxx really never responded to my post.

That's pretty shameless and pathetic considering how vociferous he is.

14. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

Sorry I must have missed this (not that I reply to every request of me anyways...)

not sure how the Tea Party espouses cop killing beliefs. As for the Ferguson protesters....that's a lot more believable.

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Dude, he has done this several times. At this point I'm waiting on any of the right wing caricature posters such as Commodore to respond to your retort and see what their explanation is. I doubt it's going to happen.

1 person likes this.
  16. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Member

Elaborate. Elaborate how an entity that shuns any sort of government entity while injecting the mentality of taking up arms to defend "tyranny" while throwing around the term "tyranny" rather loosely at almost anything is less instigating.

Of course not once have you condemned faux militia Bundy supporter thugs who LITERALLY pointed loaded weapons at federal agents in Nevada. Either you have serious cognitive dissonance or you just might actually be racist.

Could you imagine Black protesters pointing loaded weapons at law enforcement like the Bundy supporters did with a similar outcome of no retaliation by law enforcement?

#136 fchowd0311, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  17. HamJam

HamJam Member

well, again, here is the original post:
    So, these two cop killers were inspired by Ron Paul and the libertarian movement. If you blame the Ferguson protests for the death of the cops in New York because their assassin was inspired by those protests, then how do you not blame the Tea Party/ Libertarian movements for the death of the cops in Nevada when their assassins were inspired by that movement? What is the difference in the two situations?

EDIT: Also, Texxx, just so we are on the same page, the killings of the cops in Nevada were explicitly motivated by the assassins' libertarian/tea party political beliefs. The first cops they killed they draped in the "Don't tread on me flag", they then walked into a different building and yelled out that this was the beginning of a revolution and that they were "freedom fighters".

And, just in case you weren't aware, libertarians and tea partiers have a lot of anti-cop sentiments as a part of their movement.

#137 HamJam, Mar 9, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2015
  18. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Member

lol at all of Hamjam's editing going on.

Hamjam -- here are some of the Ferguson protesters. Quite different than tea party members' behavior.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Tf8bqCUl84w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. HamJam

HamJam Member

I made an edit instead of creating a new post, and I did so minutes after my post and hours after this non response by you -- why even mention it?

And, yes, you still have not responded to my inquiry. The Ferguson protesters hate the police, but the Tea Party protesters were pointing guns at police on Bundy's ranch -- so, you still have not shown why you can blame the Ferguson protestors for the deaths of the cops in New York, but not the Tea Party movement for the death of the cops in nevada.

20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Member
    Supporting Member

You have wasted your brain.